Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

there are 4 different vince mcmahons in the game including WMs x-seven, 19, 22, and 23.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I feel like this is gonna be a no mans sky where the skeleton was ok but bare bones and by year 5 it winds up being a wildly deep game after all the doenloaded support. I just wish the season passes were cheaper and they would add even more caw components.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Also wtf just add the modern belts that one feels the most baffling.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Angry_Ed posted:

No Man's Sky has charged a whopping $0 for all post-release content so no it's not going to be at all like that.

yea the cost is a killer

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Astro7x posted:

It will be very hard to turn the base game around with DLC when fans don’t expect that from sports games.

It’s also like $80 to buy everything right now as a new player, with it on sale. But it’s broken down as a $30 base game and $50 of DLC, which just feels wrong.

i kinda at this point just wish that they would have done an AEW pack/bundle of fire pro wrestling world for a multi console release, kinda like how the ps4 version of FPW came bundled with the NJPW pack if bought physically

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

For peak "more expensive", just imagine Fight Forever 2 being this but costing $100 out the gate/without any DLC released just yet

https://twitter.com/_Tom_Henderson_/status/1757773705030013172

Idk who that guy is but he can shut up

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

What's his finisher gonna be, tapping 4 mana to play the One Ring?

he summons lugia to crash into the arena

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lurker is talking out his rear end lurker cites his posts accurately

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Feb 17, 2024

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I'm assuming if Drew re-ups they'll just use last years model as free DLC like they did with Mia Yim and Zoey Stark

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Hmm considering who is in but not announced it makes me think they're holding back a couple of roster/40 years mode announcements

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

I'm not familiar with Virtual Pro Wrestling 2. What's the elevator pitch on it over HCTP and such? The name sounds like they may not have gotten a license, is it all like Fire Pro style obvious clones?

its the most complete AKI engine n64 title that has the licenses for various japanese promotions and wrestlers with a lot of american wrestlers peppered in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGBbpCkBcPc

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Mar 6, 2024

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Drakkel posted:

Does 2k24 still have the 100 caw/1000 image limit?

yes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

CarlCX posted:

I have a fire pro save with 2,885 wrestlers in it. Get with the loving times.

firepro also allows custom entrance music, even on consoles! 2k literally chooses not to do it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

fire pro is like the ultimate tinker toy for wrestling fans.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

IGgy IGsen posted:

behold, a small glimpse at the symbol of my derangement.

this is like when a bunch of dudes are at the bar talking about their train collections "yeah i have two steam engines" "i just installed a little bridge" "picked up a new conductors hat" while this freak brings up he has a 100:1 to scale replica of the entire railroad layout for the state of wyoming in his backyard, waterfalls and all.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if i had to sit through a chaz vs big bossman broadway i might have to storm the ring

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Kinda wonder what capcom would have done with it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Happy for the Deadlock gang, especially jawnny. Is kinda telling the dead game gets a free update with CAWs of streamers who don't even regularly play the dead game anymore, but hey

There's a likelier chance of Dark Order just getting fired this year than of them getting a fourth (fifth?) chance at having a TV presence. Sucks that it cratered this hard post-Brodie

they were just playing fight forever on stream like a week ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

flashy_mcflash posted:

What actually is Tournament Mode? I can't find anything about it

it sets up a tournament but you dont get to see the bracket until its halfway done