Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

triplexpac posted:

I know this is going to be a huge money sink but... I love those drat F2P iOS games. I'm in!

Bring on the F2P Time sinks!

Do your cards earn experience like in those Star Wars and Dragon Age games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

So what is the difference between Train and Combine?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Good News: I got a Rare Diva :woop:

Bad News: It's Eva Marie :gonk:

It looks like there is no way to back out of a KOTR once you enter too.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Evil Canadian posted:

just to say though, this game does not seem to be p2w in any form. I have naturally already gotten 4 super rares(technically 5, as I now have a PRO eric rowan :unsmith:)

Which makes me think that 2K might have screwed up when they made this. There really is no pay wall, unless you wan't to earn stuff faster. Not that i'm complaining, this game is fun.

It does make me wish there was a game like a Manager Sim for Pro Wrestling. Instead of simulating running a promotion, you sim being a Pro Wrestling Manager in Kayfabe.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

triplexpac posted:

Wow I actually cleared every single card on the board before getting my blue. I wonder if the game punishes you for grinding haha

It's a blue Natalia at least, so watch out Divas division

So there is one rare on the board, and the board resets when you find it?

Pulled a Super Rare Titus O'Neil https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEDSrpMcm4k

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Bhester posted:

So really the only purpose of common cards is to feed to uncommons or rares? I'm sure that's a dumb question, but this is the first type of game like this I've played.

Games like this, this is pretty much the point.

Also, my KOTR finally got the the tournament. Each Round is three games. :doh: KOTR is WAY to long.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Holy crap, Sting is there.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

I'm 22-7 and have yet to draw a single Diva card other than my starting AJ, so I can't do King of the Ring, which is annoying. Virgils and Usos of various sorts, I have many.

I started with two Natalyas but made the stupid decision to combine them early on. Took me a while to find another Diva card.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Is there a way to reset your Supercard game and start over?

BigRed0427 fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Aug 21, 2014

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

How do you guys handle your training? Do you focus on getting one card to Max at a time or keep your cards on the same level?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

So after finally getting my pro uncommon AJ for my deck I pulled a rare AJ. The uncommon pro that is built right will beat a normal rare of the same superstar, right?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

achillesforever6 posted:

Smackdown vs Raw 2006- you can solve the mystery of who ran over Teddy Long or watch Undertaker put Eddie Guerro in a casket months before his death! Also great caw mode and the game still has a lot of moves in it.

What do you mean months? He died like three days before the game came out.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

gently caress! I accidentally fed the Super Rare Andre I was building for a Pro to my Super Rare to my SR Tyson Kidd :gonk:

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

So how do you get into the people's champ mode? And were any other cards added besides Cena and Paige?

Another thing about the Paige and Cena's. I limit myself to only having one of a superstar in my deck at a time. I'm only going to use one Paige rather than two) So deciding what to do with them is tough.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

epitasis posted:

you max level them both and combine them into one card cmon guy

I know that. What I ment was I have the Rare paiges and the Super Rare Paiges.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Sono posted:

What are people's feelings on what counts as trash? Now that I have the SR Cenas, I can field 4 Pro SRs (after some leveling). Time to start feeding off any SR with less potential than my weakest pro SR? Del Rio, by the looks of:

For now, I'm going to keep any super rares just in case I get a second and can Pro them. I would say once I am getting Pro URs I will consider the super rares to be trash.

I fed my Titus O'Neil to Goldust, which I realized might have been a bad move because I MIGHT find another O'Neil.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Borrowed Ladder posted:

I'm kind of pissed you can't bank your picks anymore, not for any tier chicanery, but solely for the fact that it's so much more bearable to clear a deck all at once instead of two at a time. More often than not the prize was in the last four or five cards of the deck anyway.

The worst is when the rare turns out to be a stat boost.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Ok, I just hit 2000 games and I didn't get my second SR Paige card.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I accidentedy fed one of my SR Paiges to another card! :gonk:

Edit: This is the thrid time this has happened to me. Maybe the UI needs to be redesigned.

BigRed0427 fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Sep 20, 2014

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

smashpro1 posted:

It also allows you to sort by rarity. Like, hit the train button, show only Commons, train, repeat with Uncommons.

I know. It does. My fingers slip and move faster than my brain.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Is there anything else like Supercard that's good? (Well maybe not good but worth the timesink)

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Toshimo posted:

I think he just wants a mobile game that's like Pokemon.

Now that I think about it...yeah, that's what i want. :shobon:

Guess I might as well pick up one of the new pokemon games. I do have Y but I didn't get far in it.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

I wanna use Fore Pro to make my own fantasy womens wrestling fed. Anyone have a good guide on how all the AI stuff work and how to build build and stat good wrestlers?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

remusclaw posted:

I have recently seen this suggested as a good guide for figuring that stuff out.

https://www.scflfirepro.com/guide-cpu-logic-in-fire-pro-wrestling-wold/

Thanks! Now I just need the money for all the DLC. And Time. And effort.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

So For Fire Pro Wrestling World, What DLC do I buy if I want all the stuff to play with in the wrestler editor?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Honestly an e-fed sounds fun. Any reason to RP Pro Wrestling.

PS4 Only :(

BigRed0427 fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Jul 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Im building a promotion myself out of OCs (The general idea is a team of super sentai/Sailor scouts VS the forces of evil, just through the lens of Pro Wrestling.) Still building characters. Aiming for 30