Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.
... dang, Supercard is WAY more fun than it has any right to be.

Training Summer Rae to be a murder machine is fun!!

edit: She just got beaten by Eva Marie. whut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.
I appreciated Showcase Mode in 2k16. I didn't start watching WWE until the mid 2000's, so playing through Steve Austin's run was really cool and the first time I had seen a lot of it. Some of the match requirements were lame of course, but it was challenging at times and actually fun.

OH WELL. The larger roster could be great, as long as it's not a lot of filler characters. Would love to see a fully-represented women's roster.

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

When editing faces, do you have to go to each point on both sides? It was super hard to make things symmetrical.

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I still haven't played a match. I keep tweaking my Universe roster and changing move-sets.

I think I have a problem.

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

Surely that's from the Switch version.... surely.

Surely. I hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

remusclaw posted:

Move-sets are really badly done in the Smackdown series, and every year I would go through them and fix them. The awesome and enormous rosters of recent years have made this an onerous task, which I actually just straight up decided not to do this year. The game is just not fun enough to want to put in the work.

I don't know if it's a running gag on their end or what... but Zack Ryder used a 450 Splash ONE TIME as a near-fall in a US title match with John Cena and it's been an alternate finisher in 2k games ever since.

But I also heard a funny story from Christian about how he gave Ryder carte blanche for a match and all he came up with was "... TIGER BOMB" so now I can't help but make it a Signature move.

I think I know too much about Zack Ryder.