Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I know it's not really the point of FPW but does that game have a career mode of some sort

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

use this for somebody. i don't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL1jPWOEwB8

Nevermind it doesn't ramp up enough at any point. I'm going to leave it on here. digital littering is funny

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*holds the mic up to my mouth upside down* Adam Jennings was Adam Ryland all along

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

They all look like a very small cartoon man, with true minds in their body. I rate the experience ****1/2

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you kick out if you have enough health to do so while A/X has been pressed. tapping the button will effectively continuously check for if you have enough health to kick out and do so if you happen to have enough at any of the moments in which you've pressed the button and perhaps tapping it gives you a very tiny amount of health back each time while also checking for if you can kick out. Any way I've never played the game or seen any videos of it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like a good balance where i have to build myself up but after doing so can feel like a god against the computer often, but other times receive decent challenges that would have destroyed me in seconds if i took them on earlier.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Rest in Peace, Sean Brogan

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can you put custom music in the pc version of 2k19? if not i'm going to kick an assholes rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

waiting for the return of adam jennings and promotion wars revenge

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a paradox interactive wrestling sim would own except for the part where they put out $800 of minor DLC that is a sequel's worth of upgrades when taken together but is never bundled for a decent price

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no one else will make money but as long as they continue to sell over 300,000 copies in the first week of release, WWE games will be worth the license to poo poo out quick cashgrabs built ontop of the last thing. all of the 2k sports games are low budget for big releases not including the extra licensing they do for basketball that dwarfs anything they invest into WWE

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

engine is a hosed up word from hell. a company could make a game on an engine and then totally alter their approach to the control scheme and pace of the next game, and add lots of graphical features or even things that change the entire rendering output like cel shading and it would still be the same engine. the tallest man in the world and the smallest person in the world, are both on the same loving engine.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you wanna know something real hosed up. the skeleton of Ready 2 Rumble Revolution on the wii is the same as all those old wrestling games even though it's way different. Don't trust anyone

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one of the problems the superior games faced was how music and video focused wwf would become. that was horrible for a cartridge-based system before memory was cheap enough to fit whatever you wanted on them. another probably bigger problem was that the playstation destroyed the n64 pretty badly so smackdown immediately sold better by default. so another issue would have been AKI "porting" (re-doing completely from scratch) their stuff to move over to the better selling console. they worked on the playstation but it sucked in comparison because of the technically inferior 3d hardware, lack of experience with developing tools, and weird poo poo like the playstation using fixed-point math and ignoring perspective in texturing unlike a pc or n64 or most things. i DON'T know what i am talking about so please don't respond. if you even ask me one question or say something about what i said is incorrect, i won't be able to refute that at all, and most likely won't read it because of that. Please do not respond.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that game costs too much now.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one thing that is definitely true is that japanese companies love to portray the yakuza in a negative/nefarious light, all of the time. They like to holler™, "lmao, yaukza, you're bad folks!" from the rooftops and good things tend to happen afterward

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well you see the whole thing is rotten throughout in the U.S., and because of this ACAB, because ABBCBTTCGAWALOS, and that's all. it's not necessarily an endorsement of anarchy, though that would own if everyone killed eachother

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i want to play TEW but i want it to be kind of less involved in ways i don't care about, but i don't know which things i don't care about. and i want to already know the entire UI as soon as i load the game up for the first time. Can you figure this out and make a game for me?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I shall do it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't know that game was considered especially good. I'm glad it was my last WWE game

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a wrestling game like yakuza where the story is about your guy dealing with backstage politics sure would be "bad."

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the urban dictionary definition from 2003, which was my time. the later urban dictionary definition which means an attractive woman is from after my time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i went to that link but it was just some guy who kept talking about how easy it would be to mod the game so that wrestlers could be nude and kiss each other. he said it wasn't hard at all to do it. so i had to split, posthaste!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that loving guy who kept saying that can't mess with me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one of the smackdowns let you stop pinning someone but you would pull them up by their hair so it was obvious what you did. one of my friends didn't know about the animation and used it at the same time as saying "how the hell did you kick out" to my other friend who sucked at the game. i guess he was trying to be nice or make it a better match in some weird way but it was extremely awkward and those two never spoke again since they were not really friends so much as acquaintances who knew eachother through me and played my video games. i don't know if that feature is in 2k or whatever since i don't play those. thanks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

make moxley and shooter tag against seth and roman

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Visual Concepts taking over for Yukes is that very funny pic of spidermans pointing at each other except i'm not totally convinced VC could even make an average game on their own without 'last year's core' in place

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2wpIeZDrHE

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would like one reminder of that stream before it starts happening. if you're capable and willing then please contact me in this thread about my request

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stop sending long messages with your donations. i don't care about hearing them, and my entertainment is very important while the words of kindness that represent your generosity are dust in the wind.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

I have donated in your name to let everyone know what a kind hearted man you are

it's weird to claim my donations. like i don't think it comes across as a good joke the way you think it does.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wish they would quit talking over the games. you can't really hear anything

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why did they stop reading donation messages

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lol kenta

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am here now in case you were concerned

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i should hve bought this game on sale. i'm going to do it, next time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sanada :(

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeeeeah

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

most multiplatform games on the switch run like a real hot dog, and not a delicious hotdog that zell would eat, but even one that he would look at and go, "i can smell that stank with my eyes. it's that stanky!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that was still like 18 fps with two guys