Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Nah guys it will be ok just wait and see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

If there's a PC version, I will forgive a lot.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

That's awful. I'll probably still buy it because I'm a goddamn idiot.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

It's so awful. The pass costs more and includes only 3/4 of the actually DLC available.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Finally outright won a KOTR :toot:

Now just announced 2K15 for PC.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Bhester posted:

Where was it announced?

Sorry, I was pleading for an official announcement.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I'm dying.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Congrats to 2K I guess?
The last gen versions should have gone to press by now, right? But I guess they can just release a 20 gig day one patch.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Another people's championship another weeknd of waiting for network.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Quasipox posted:

Yea, I totally agree with you. I'm not averse to buying content. I have spent way too much on Rock Band songs, and lately I've been playing the poo poo out of Marvel Heroes. To me, at least, the problem is that for a $30 season pass to not have all the content that's announced is a little ridiculous.
This is how I feel. I'm more interested in stuff OUTSIDE the season pass (except Sid).

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Astro7x posted:

Every roster feels like a downgrade since WWE 13 with the Attitude Era guys.

At least Goldust and DDP are back (well, DDP DLC :/)

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I have a gift card earmarked for this but I think we're going to use it for beef jerky or something else instead. I'll just have to cross my fingers even harder for a PC release.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I wonder if his girlfriend gets mad at the time and money he spends on this game?

I wouldn't worry.

I am happy that he's paying for the rest of us to play though!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Lmao

quote:

Sid Justice will appear as a referee and is therefore not playable in the game. #WWE2K15

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Finally actually remembering to watch my kotr so I'll finally get to a new tier soon.

Now start giving me superstars with something other than right arrow

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Does it matter if youre on the winning team?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

John Cena posted:

If you live within the vicinity of a Meijer store, you're probably used to mediocrity from living in extensive flyover territory. So, this is probably a great deal to take on.

Lions bitch.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Is that chain grapple stuff exclusive to the PS4/Xbone version?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

That is downright awful.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

We will all turn to dust before a PC version drops.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

triplexpac posted:

huh you can stockpile up to 10 energy now in KOTR mode

Just in time for the rewards to stink!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

coconono posted:

RAW's sandbox was very fun. The actual wrestling mechanics were iffy, tho. But then again outside of Fire Pro, all wrestling games are iffy at the actual wrestling part.

I think FirePro is the best engine for single player stuff and VPW/No Mercy is the best for multiplayer.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Raw 2 is backwards compatible. I think I need to experience crate dropping myself.

Didn't you collect the hats/sunglasses from crates for CAW?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

triplexpac posted:

Maybe, but it wasn't just a collectible... like I'd be Kurt Angle and I'd bust a crate open to get crazy looking sunglasses. They'd fly off if I got hit so I would struggle my hardest to keep them on all match.

Yea I remember that. Seemed like a very strange feature.
Raw has a PC version and there's a community that releases mods for it. They're a bit easier to use than No Mercy mods, but it's not half the game.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

There's an Injustice mobile game and its kind of terrible. So maybe that with a new skin.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

All MMOs and phone games are horrible, essentially.

Also, all video games.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Video games will be an art when 2K releases a PC version of 2K15.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Two thirds of the Jersey Triad :smith:

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I'm still buying that for DDP and I haven't even touched the game since release week because DDP owns forever.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Still no word on a PC version. This corrupt earth.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

coconono posted:

I vaguely remember powerbombing people to the outside in an AKI game and it was amazing. Or it could have been an early Yukes.

There's a powerbomb from apron to floor in No Mercy.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

There were a few points of hope in the ps2 era. Then...

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I still think No Mercy is a better multiplayer game, but HCTP is great.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

WWE13 leans hard on the Attitude era mode but it ends up with a cool roster (especially after DLC).

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I want it to be a never ending franchise. It's hilarious.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

It was more entertaining than the main version at least.

I really want to play some sort of bizarre action RPG or ANYTHING with these character designs. They're way too "Good" to just use for a mobile game.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Immortals looks hilarious and good for a goof like the rest of Netherealms games.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Share your jobbers please.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Drose was knocked out by the Razor's Edge in an injury angle. He is being taken off TV for repacking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Sounds good. Make a vid of it :allears: