Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Seems like nobody has better than a common Diva right now, my Uncommon Summer Rae has been clutch in some fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Got the Super Rare tier, I haven't seen another non-common Diva besides the one uncommon I got. I don't know if its because Divas were made to be rarer, or that there are just more Superstars than Divas, or both.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I have a Super Rare John Cena, he is very good.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Capsaicin posted:

How do I mark a card as not "In Use"? I wanna feed R-Truth to Yokozuna but it keeps saying Truth is In Use. :\

He might be in your King of the Ring deck, that was my problem.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I see some people have uncommon/rare cards with a "Pro" stick on them. How do you get them?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I feel like I'm going to the next tier of cards without ever getting a second Super Rare, my luck sucks.

Or does it? Because somehow I'm tied for First in King of the Ring, even though I have no idea what's going on in it.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I think Uncommon Summer Rae has the best stats out of every uncommon Diva. With no buffs and equal levels my Summer Rae always beats the other one.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Just saw my very first Ultra Rare, or whatever the tier above Super is called: an opponent's Jericho. I'm pretty happy that my Super Rare John Cena could still beat it, what a monster.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So in order to get maximum stats out of a combined card, the two you're going to combine need to be at max level? How big of a difference is it between one of them being maxed and both of them being maxed, if that's known?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Sockser posted:

Huge.

Like, ~300 points total for two maxed SRs=>maxed pro SR vs two level1 SRs=> maxed pro SR.

I get that 2 Maxed out cards are way better than Level 1's, I'm wondering how much better are two maxes over one max and one level1/low level.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

What is the card-reusing glitch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I beat JohnCEEEEENA with two John Cenas so that was fun.