Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
The game gets exponentially better any time TNT shows up

HOT POTATO LEGDROP

https://i.imgur.com/7iLRIfV.mp4

EXPLODING THREE COUNT rear end in a top hat MATCH

https://i.imgur.com/ihk9Js3.mp4

Cool Post Beg fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Feb 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Ganso Bomb posted:

Let me clarify – as a kid, there's nothing I'd rather have been doing than playing WrestleFest. It's one of my favorite games of all time, probably 85% due to arcade nostalgia.

As an adult, I'd still love to have a WrestleFest cabinet in my house but I doubt it lends itself to being played for an hour every day or something like other wrestling games that have more sprawling story modes and whatever else.

And now I'll start searching Craigslist and eBay for WrestleFest cabinets again.

If inauthenticity (and :filez:) aren't an issue, I've played through WrestleFest and some other arcade hits on a cabinet built with one of these Pandoras Box setups and I was very suprised by how well it felt and how easy it was to get going from game to game. I only had one drunk weekend with it, don't know too much else about them, but it seemed pretty cool and suprisingly affordable for an all-in-one (except for monitor) setup

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
https://twitter.com/gackdaw/status/1385630701027045376

honestly this game is on the Pro Wrestling X dev track but I can't get enough Ultraviolence updates, one day I hope to hit a button and yeet someone off something high

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
https://twitter.com/MDickieDotcom/status/1405769024508600321?s=19

Bring on MDickie coward Tony

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
https://twitter.com/ShutUpExcalibur/status/1428367222485880833?s=19

AEW vs Capcom when, they've already made the shirts

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

CaptainApathyUK posted:

So general advice - is WWE 2K19 any good as someone who gives no fucks about the fed and would only be using it to download people's AEW creations as methadone before their game is finally released?

I know I could do the same thing with Fire Pro World - but nearly all the AEW stuff involves a shitload of stuff from the DLC which would be notably more expensive than a 2nd hand copy of 2K19.

With enough time and effort (you are limited to ~20 downloads every 24hrs unless there's a system clock workaround for that) you can download a pretty decent looking collection but after you get everything finally set up perfectly and get into the game.. its a slow paced, canned animation heavy gameplay where you are watching more than playing.

Its a great screenshot generator but in motion or gameplay it does not hold up unless you are making your own fun.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Chinook posted:

Is there any way to get rid of the song that plays on the menus in Wrestling Empire? It was good for a laugh but I actually can't believe that it never changes..

None of you people can tell it to stop

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
619ing my way to superstardom in the game that may hit too real

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

shiksa posted:

nice battle royal. for BABIES :smug:

:wcw: it's beautiful

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
To me, it looks like It Hits Differenttm

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Adam Cole, doriangray

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Chinook posted:

It’s weird that they have a general overall strength statistic and no one is under 69 (nice). Why not just rank them from 1 to 30 or whatever? Sort of silly to have an entire rating scale that the game doesn’t use 70% of..

Its so your caw starts mycareer at a dogshit 55 unless you buy the accelerator

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Become friends with the ref and they'll give you fast counts, but yeah mostly murder.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Ganso Bomb posted:

Does anyone play Wrestling Empire on the Switch? Is it worth it, or is it missing any features compared to playing it on a PC?

I play it on Switch - no issues or missing features I'm aware of.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
You unlock clothes and other parts in the Open Worldlow mode pulling them off people trying into get in the arena to fight MJF

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
This WrestleQuest demo on Steam is amazing. Even Pixel Conrad doesn't bring my enjoyment down. My best comparison is Golf Story but wrestling. If you like pixel RPGs and you post in a wrestling forum its a no brainer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Making FTR CAWs but putting them in the clown costumes