Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
Man that King of the Ring mode is so crazy, I've got so many commons sitting in there stuck that I'm waiting to switch out with an army of UC's and Rares. How is everyone managing who gets trained with which cards and whatnot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
I hope the MITB '11 match has CM Punk listed as part of the Nexus on his on-screen graphic

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
Wait a minute, you can't create female wrestlers in the game? That seems like some Ubisoft poo poo right there.

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!

Daniel Bryan posted:

Reviews for PS4/XB1 (excuse the marketing terms) hit at midnight tonight.

East Coast or West coast?

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
I'm gonna end up buying this game and squeezing the life out of it while I can before trading it in for something else. It'll be interesting to see the general overall impression of this game vs. the pockets of people who insist the game has its merits.

Basically they made the perfect TNA game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
I really don't like how much has been taken out of the create a wrestler, especially the very detailed head and body morphing options. It was so useful to fudge with the dimensions and get a CAW that actually has your proportions and looks like you. lt's making it sort of hard to play through the beginning of MyCareer with a dude that doesn't look much like me but oh well I guess. Has anyone tried to upload a photo of their face yet?

There's a lot of Finn Bālor love going on in the ps4 community creation page which is pretty rad. Curious to see if people can get really good with the limited toolset this year. I wouldn't mind having a set of Young Bucks in this game.