Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
theyre live. https://twitch.tv/newlegacyinc someone with the name wheeler uterus just subscribed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
oh that game isnt ever coming out

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Isn't preorder bonus two matt hardys

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

Yes but one is broken.

can i get a refund then

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
hey there's an SA wwe 2k23 efed based solely off turning your avatar into a wrestler come check it out

https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4036635&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
so close cav :(

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

loving hate the trend of indie wrestling games naming all these dudes in advance that they have on their roster and then maybe never loving coming out and signing dudes is the only actual hype around the game because everything else looks like poo poo. this, Retromania and Code of Wrestling all guilty of it

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lmao at thinking there will be a next game with embracer group laying studios off left and right

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
still think some of you should sign up for this even if you dont post much in it or even represent this subforum. Cav is a champion and beating people up, but they deserve it because they're mean to him.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4036635

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
everyone is lucky embracer group hasnt let everyone involved in the AEW game go like all the other game studios they're shuttering

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I'm excited about the something awful efed having casket and ambulance matches now. Excited to send my posting enemies to a local medical facility

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
she looks fine in 2k17 and 19 as well as 2k23, its just like she's older now? The hair looks the worse even though she has the same style in 2k23 and the lighting makes her look much older. it wouldnt hurt them to make her look a little young with her cheek/mouth wrinkles though

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
being very generous to thq nordic by calling them a AAA publisher

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
They got Mohammad Ali in wwe 2k24 and Brock Lesnar off the cover.

Also re: tag matches I know if you're controlling a player I wwe 2k23 in a tag match I believe pressing the touch pad let's you control on the fly with your tag partners even in tornado tag matches to break pins or stop opponents

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Feb 6, 2024

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
It's gonna be so funny when they blur Vince face out in the footage they'll use in between matches during the terrible showcase mode

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

It's gonna be so funny when they blur Vince face out in the footage they'll use in between matches during the terrible showcase mode

not vince but lol

https://twitter.com/BungleNoMore/status/1753563849721102381

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Gavok posted:

Apparently, Retromania did a free DLC update with James Storm and Mr. Hughes added to the roster.

wow they promised those guys years ago, wonder if chris bey is in the game yet

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
wwe 2k24 roster fully revealed and brock lesnar is not in the list

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
like 50 different grabs not counting strikes or special moves off the top of my head. of NXT guys that have been on the show all the time thats missing from the game is Von Wagner again. poor dude. Lyra Valkyire too, current womens champ which i think means Becky Lynch is gonna be women's NXT champ in 2k24

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
They have already officially announced him in other promotional material and even talked about his OVR stats rating on Raw the other night. Maybe its just a weird oversight. They confirmed Kurt Angle and Ken Shamrock but both aren't listed too

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Drakkel posted:

Is Boa the one that's been in NXT for like 9 years or whatever and has never been in the games or done anything of note?

Boa was in a stable with Xia Li and Wendy Choo when Wendy was still Tien Shan or something? A Spooky Magic Lady. They were mostly cut from wwe 2K22 except he was a Manager (no model) in MyFaction

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
game thread

New Legacy is streaming wwe 2k24

https://twitch.tv/newlegacyinc

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
its live for real now

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Modern ones are whatever but the only one that sticks out otherwise is orton vs rollins with the people avaliable to them

You play as brock to beat the streak and can use him in the bonus rumble. Otherwise his models and his attires are locked in a mode that doesn't exist as ways ro unlock them

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Mar 5, 2024

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
IGgy rulz

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I've been using the WWE games to simulate fights between my friends and I and whoever wins decides what we eat. Last week the game glitched out in a way that made my friend's hand looks like it was stuck in jacking off mode no matter what the rest of his body was doing. Anyway that's his reputation now. The guy who jacks off while in a dragon sleeper

Ruining a friends life forever because the crude approximation of his avatar couldn't stop jerking while being choked is the perfect use of a wwe game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Don't gently caress around with stupid rear end minigames or a loving fortnite mode and just make a good wrestling game with wrestling game features even if they aren't on wwe level of creation poo poo