Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

harperdc posted:

so their Spike/Chunsoft Fire Pro account tweeted that out in English, with the Japanese title card including all the NJPW logos and wrestlers. It does have the Steam logo, but it says PS4版 aka "PS4 Edition" soooo.

I think it'll be global, but I'm not as convinced the licensed stuff will make it to the Steam version. Still a possibility.

There's no point in making it for one and then not the other.

Besides, if that ever was the case, it'd be available in the Steam workshop like two weeks before it hit PS4 anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Borrowed Ladder posted:

I wonder what type of branching paths will be available in a 2017 story mode. If you're a young lion how are you going to face Okada at WK in your rookie year? Do you have to win the G1? If you lose the G1 do you face Jericho?

all roads lead to yujiro

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Hoss Corncave posted:

Benoit couldn't be critical'd

He sure went out of his way to prove them wrong, didn't he?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

Sitting right next to skate 4

loot boxes for individual wheels

e - and shoelaces

fake e - and the little nubs at the end of the shoelaces for extra landing stats

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
story modes peaked with chocolate drop, i don't know why they've bothered to do them since

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

super macho dude posted:

Because it's a poo poo game that wasn't anywhere near finished when they released it and they have no plans to fix it

Fight Forever could have had a Star Citizen-length developmental cycle and it would still be an unplayable dreck.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

super macho dude posted:

2k24 looks especially buggy compared to 2k23, newLegacy broke the poo poo out of it on the midnight release stream.

1; Any major release is now going to be broken to some degree out of the gate, since people still buy versions that should be betas at full price and wait for them to be patched.

2: New Legacy could open up Excel and find a way to break that within 15-30 minutes, probably by Jawnny doing simple subtractions.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
What kind of nerd would do a big Fire Pro project.

You'd have to be some kind of super nerd to do that.

read my thread i'm so lonely in there it's mostly me and cav

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Lethrom posted:

I thought Fire Pro was just a lil game where you make 2d wrestlemans fight each other real good, I'm beginning to suspect I don't actually know what Fire Pro is.

It's EVE Online for a different kind of nerd.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Drakkel posted:

Avenger3 is really the goat of Fire Pro CAWs. If you just want the current roster of any given promotion their Steam workshop collections make it really easy to grab them all.

They also do versions of each CAW that don't require DLC if you don't have it all.

For the G21 I went with Avenger3's CAW's just for consistency across all tournaments; didn't need someone who was a huge Balls Mahoney fan giving them max stats and having them win every match in five minutes.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Trying posted:

next time just copy saturday night slam masters

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

STING 64 posted:

Kinda wonder what capcom would have done with it

Slapped a whole bunch of DRM on it and made mods impossible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Also they would have broken out the old Morrigan sprite and gotten another fifteen years out of it.