Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Sandman from ECW posted:

Hold on a sec.

Explain.

I found these instructions for PS4:

Import MP3 files from USB storage device connected to Playstation 4.

Source files must be placed in the following directory:

MUSIC\FPW

Recommended MP3 file specifications are as follows:

[Sampling Rate] 32000/44100/48000Hz

[Bit Rate] 96/112/128/160/192/224/256/320kbps

[Codec] MPEG1Layer3

[Maximum File Size] 5MB

[Maximum Number of Files] 40 music files

So yeah, as long as it isn't too long, you can put an MP3 in a special folder on your music browser and off you go, even on ps4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I downloaded like 200 guys off steam workshop, got annoyed with making leagues and rosters and just made wwe guys shoot fight nick diaz

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yeah all I had on steam was the core game and the Takayama pack and I could download a bunch of guys. I assume the workshop works like the Stellaris or Civ or whatever workshop where there's a purple box that says hey this requires dlc you dont have on the item page

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Crapcom...

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

yeah per the entire Wikipedia article on Nuclear Gandhi I just read its a myth that A) doesn't actually match the way the game is coded (aggression doesn't roll under like that) and B. Doesn't fit the rules (in Civ 1 there are 3 classes of aggression and you can't change

That said, as mentioned Sid Meier put it in the later games as tribute and also likes the rumor because due to limitations at the time, Civ 1 was in fact "mostly taking place in your imagination" and if nuke Gandhi makes the largely random activities seem like a human will then hooray.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/johnblud/status/1788231477060116751

Must feel nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Uno isn't an AEW lifer like Cody or Punk so he probably doesn't deserve to be in.