Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Everyone is having a blast with Supercards, and yet, I get a network error whenever I try to log in. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Anybody else having trouble getting the game to play on Kindle Fire?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

The Watch posted:

It works for me, though it completely reset when I started this morning. Doesn't seem to have issues other than that.

Edit: I've turned the Kindle off and on multiple times since the game reset this morning, but it hasn't happened again. Also, I logged in with the "gamecircle" type account, not sure what might change if you're using the Facebook instead?

I haven't been able to sign in with either/both.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Now on day 3 of me being unable to play Supercard. :smith:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Liar Lyre posted:

What device are you using? Did you try uninstalling an reinstalling?

Kindle Fire. Uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. No luck.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

NienNunb posted:

Saw like 300+ new comments and thought Benoit or someone was confirmed for 2k15. What is wrong with you people?

Card games, catch the fever!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

My WWE SuperCard experience, so far:
Launch game
"Network error. Try again later."
Repeat ad infinitum.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

Maybe you need to reset your router or something. Maybe tweet at wwe 2k about it. They might have a forum on their site for problems.

I did get a response from a feedback email I sent the developer, but nothing in the last 30 or so hours, and have heard nothing at all from 2k.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Basic Chunnel posted:

how DO you change the title of a thread you started? Is that an admin-only permission?

I need every avenue at my disposal to mock you people and myself

I think you gotta ask Hulkamatt.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I finally got Supercard to work for me. My problem was caused by AdBlock.

IcePhoenix posted:

I just tested it and it's even more hilarious amounts of broken because they retain statups from support cards, their power, and tag team boosts.

I don't think this works on Kindle.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Supersonic Shine posted:

For those of you who played Supercard, who were your strangest tag teams that managed to have good synergy with each other?

Hogan and Ryder.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I have brought shame upon myself and my family.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

How they can fix KOTR: halve time between matches, halve number of matches before bracket.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Super Rare ++ tier, only SRs I've gotten after over 1,000 total matches are Zack Ryder, Cesaro, and Big Show. I HAVE, however gotten maxed pro Hogan and Studd, and can combine maxed Rare Sarge, Mr. Perfect, and Eva Maries as soon as this KOTR ends.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Chinook posted:

Is anyone else getting a whole lot of "waiting for network" in Supercard tonight? More than usual for me.

I got a message on the main screen that the network will be down for maintenance for a few hours during the night.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I Before E posted:

My Super Rare Pro Cesaro is pretty much a world beater right now, so don't lump him in with Big Show and Zack Ryder.

Yours is Pro, mine isn't.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Now that I'm in the UR+ tier, it would be nice if drawing a Rare didn't reset the table.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Chinook posted:

Haha, that sucks. Why do you think they'd rather not get Legendary rewards, though?

A maxed Pro UR card can beat a maxed Legendary.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I've hit a wall in SuperCard.
I'm in Ultra Rare++, and my team is four SR Pros, and a R Pro Diva. Everyone is maxed out. Now, I'm just idly tapping through exhibition matches farming KOTR consumables and praying for better Diva cards.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Finally managed to make the finals of a KOTR. My reward? Two SR Hogans. At least he's almost unbeatable in terms of charisma.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Sockser posted:

For what it's worth, assuming SR Hogan has the same distribution as Rare Hogan, his other stats are all fairly balanced, too. I recall he has a pretty high toughness once you level him up. Hogans definitely a top-tier card.

Yeah, he shot to the top of my list, surpassing my SR Pro Bray Wyatt, but I was hoping for a Diva, so I can finally move up a tier.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Pro: Finally got a second Ultra Rare card.
Con: It was a support card.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Got Pro SR Andre, dumped my entire stack of commons and uncommons into him.

:magical:

You were really inefficient:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Never seen that, before.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I lucked into a second Ultra Rare Batista. Soon, I shall finally claw my way into Epic tier!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Jayou posted:

In Supercard, can you have the same cards active in KOTR and usable in exhibition matches?

I have done one KOTR, but cant remember, and I dont want to start a KOTR and leave myself only terrible cards to use in standard matches.

Yeah, you can.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Here comes the shovel!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Blasmeister posted:

there's apparently a content update happening during maintenance at 5 PST tonight

This is helpful, since my KOTR is currently set to go to the bracket in the middle of the night. I hope the maintenance pushes it back until the morning.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

IcePhoenix posted:

I have run into the dreaded situation of my four best cards (once I finish training them) not having any full diamond tag combinations. Apparently the left half of the blue diamond is a myth.

Vince, Rock, and Ultimate Warrior are all lefts.

smashpro1 fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Sep 12, 2014

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I played right after the servers went back up last night, and noticed a couple of odd things. First, I had 11 bucks worth of credit (I haven't spent any real cash), but the big thing was this:

(look at the number of boosts)

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

It's weird how many people in Epic tier have untrained Commons in their deck.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I like how SR and UR Andre have essentially the same portrait.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

cams posted:

There are a shitload of people who spent tons of money on this game only to play like 40 games and then drop it, it seems.

I fought a dude in Epic the had an untrained Common Tyson Kidd and a maxed Ultra Rare Pro Sandow. :iiam:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Kaskadan posted:

I got to UR+ last night and in 12 boards, I have only gotten 1 Rare Ladder.
I have gotten 6x Toughness Boosts, 3x Speed Boosts, 1x Strength Boost and 1x Charisma Boost

I have 1xUR (Cody Rhodes) and 10xSR...none of which I can combine.
Surviving on my Pro Rare Rock, Pro Rare AJ and SR Big Show and SR Cena...all maxxed out

Seriously considering dropping back down to SR++ in the hope to get some more SR's to combine...

King if the Ring. Even if you don't qualify, you still get an SR.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Jonny Angel posted:

Just started playing Supercard, and I'm Superdumb because I can't figure out how to alter my deck. My understanding is that I only have 5 wrestlers and 2 supports in there at a given time, but it's telling me that I have common Virgil, for example, in my deck. I'd like to remove him from the "In Use" category such that I can use him to train up my better cards, but can't figure out how to make that happen. Can anyone please help me out?

It's probably in the King of the Ring deck.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I turned on my Kindle this morning, and SuperCard apparently got an update with new modes and cards?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Liar Lyre posted:

Nothing on iOS yet, but there was a message about a Champions Challenge in September. Looks a major update is happening this week,

WWE SuperCard posted:

What's New in Version 1.1.0
Added two brand-new game features and a variety of prizes. Climb your way to the top of "The Ladder" or pick sides in real life WWE matchups with the "People's Champion Challenge!"
-New "People's Champion Challenge" Mode: WWE SuperCard will take real life WWE matchups and let you pick a side. Earn wins for your side to increase your rank, win the matchup, and acquire exclusive cards based on your performance!
-"The Ladder": Every game counts towards gaining ground in your climb to get to the top of "The Ladder." The higher you ascend, the more rewards you'll unlock. Track your progress and see how many games left until your next big prize!
-Added WWE Diva Paige cards. NOTE: Only available as prizes in "The Ladder."
-New Ultra Rare Card Pack added in store.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

IcePhoenix posted:

Did they say when the update is going out?

It looks like it already has. I CAN NO LONGER HOARD PICKS!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Sono posted:

I see a lot of SR Big Shows, but for some reason not a lot of Pro SR Big Shows.

I have one, but swapped him for a UR Pro Batista..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Apparently it was the Kindle version that got updated first, but can't do anything until the Android and iOS versions get updated, so all I can do is sit here and be irrationally angry about losing the ability to hoard picks.