Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
Uh so what makes a care "in use" and how to do you get out out of use? I've got a bunch marked as such but they're not in my deck AFAIK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Beating up the wrong guy

triplexpac posted:

Are they tied up in KOTR?

I have a bunch that are stuck in that... and apparently KOTR goes for like 45 matches if the schedule is to believed, so it'll be a while.

Nope, don't have anything going in KOTR right now.

Also I just watched an Uso beat Undertaker. This is an outrage.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Beating up the wrong guy

Evil Canadian posted:

I'd kill for a rare Eva Marie, so far I have noticed the most important card to have is probably your diva. I have an uncommon AJ and she just gets hosed and hosed by anything of a higher rarity if its been leveled up at all.

I dunno, I've got a pro uncommon Nattie and she regularly get stomped by uncommon AJs.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Beating up the wrong guy
I now have a level 2 Pro Uncommon David Otunga. I want them to patch in the ability to trade/sell cards because gently caress David Otunga.

But yeah this game is stupid fun and I love that it's so easy to pick up, play a few matches, and then move on.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Beating up the wrong guy
Just pulled a Rare HHH. His charisma is at 103. :lol:

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Beating up the wrong guy
Just pulled a Rare Heath Slater and I don't know why this pleases me. Meanwhile my Rare level 12 Triple H is basically god so far.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Beating up the wrong guy

Le Saboteur posted:

EA Sports UFC just posted this video of Bas Rutten beatin' up on one of their producers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU-LNyPUwi8

For those that may not know, this is a callback to an old Bas classic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mosX7L25HV8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Beating up the wrong guy

Good Listener posted:

What are the odds of this UFC game getting a pc port? I've been watching NewLegacy's videos with it and I'm getting kind of interested in checking it out. I don't have a current gen system so just wondering what the possibilities of it are.

I don't think any of the UFC games have come to PC so I'd say slim-to-none.