Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
I got a Rare Curt Hennig who is yet to be beaten, and my common Goldust now has a speed stat of 105. He is untouchable. All yellow block team makes tags real easy to win too.

e; that makes it 8 Jimmy Usos that Goldust has eaten in the past day. this is great.

Another Person fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Aug 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
Does anyone have any instructions on exactly what mods to install if I wanted to play TEW with real people? There seem to be a few out there. I have zero interest in playing in the Cornellverse, because I could be playing a world where I build Zack Ryder to be a champ.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Renaissance Spam posted:

If you're looking for a large world, Captain Charisma's mod is probably what you want; if you're looking for something more current and smaller then look at Fleisch's Real World Chronicles. Apparently someone's working on an August mod that will be done hopefully by the end of the month, but I have no idea on quality.

edit

Here's a link for both mods.

http://www.ewwarehouse.info/category/tew-13-mods/

So if I went for cpt. charisma, do I download all of the packs, or do I download the most recent?

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
What determines how special abilities activate? It just seems random, which is a bummer.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
And that match was a 2-1 handicap where Bo gets the pin on his own

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Supersonic Shine posted:

For those of you who played Supercard, who were your strangest tag teams that managed to have good synergy with each other?

last page, I know, but Goldust is probably one of the best tag team partners end of. He has mostly average stats except speed, which is way above average. He can be beaten by a Kofi, but Kofi's other stats are worse than Goldy's. Batista and Goldust, all day, every day.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

triplexpac posted:

Has WWE ever mentioned Supercard anywhere?

When it was getting huge downloads a week or two after launch it replaced the "Smackdown is the most viewed show on a Friday" stat they like throwing about.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
Cesaro is higher than most of the rest of the roster. I like that.

e; and he is rated higher than Orton, and on par with HHH.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

punk appointed champ by the spirit of the ultimate warrior, you heard it here folks, paul heyman even approves as you can tell in the background

e; alternatively, you can't c me cena

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

TNA mode

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Snacksmaniac posted:

Lmao.

This is the best purchase I've made in my life.

yeah, they added a crowd size option to the game. I guess it is to up framerates on old systems, but it secretly allows you to recreate Sting's career in TNA

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

sheamus is a draw, brother

also, nL already got texture mods working and added dumb poo poo to Justin Robert's face, so this is going to be the texture modding paradise we always wanted

it is apparently super easy to access PAC files on it, so anyone can just go in and mess with them

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

triplexpac posted:

Can you import themes through the game? I remember hubub about the consoles not supporting custom music so the game wouldn't either, but obviously PCs wouldn't have that issue.

as long as you can find a way to save songs in the same file formats it will be possible

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Awcko posted:

I spent ten minutes working very hard on my first mod for 2K15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIruBWVJO_M

thank god for storing titantron bink videos in a raw-rear end folder

:pcgaming:

you did good

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

schweens posted:

wow get a cat that's better at wrestling than a 76 smh

but that cat has a legends contract, he has seen some poo poo in the ring man

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

NameHurtBrain posted:

All-Austin Royal Rumble.

29 austin, one vince

i would buy it

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Jubs posted:

I don't get it. What are so special about these mods?

Well for starters that Goldberg looks amazing.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Minidust posted:

I thought PC modding would allow them to replace the "Main Event" graphic overlays and things like that. I'm sure those CAWs took a lot of effort but what about them involved modding? Maybe I've just been spoiled by really good CAWs over the years... I mean even on consoles they had some insane CAWs based on some sort of PC texture editing tool.

The CAW tool on 2k15 is extremely limited, like, it is extremely difficult to make just NJPW roster members, which I tried to do, because the outfit options and colouring options are so weak. And when you do make something, they look like textureless playdough, not like the sweaty, oiled and battleready Goldberg you have in that video. He glistens in the lighting. That is not standard for CAWs.

I have not seen a single good Ishii on PC yet.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
WWE2k15 is now worth it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOZCjvLvTtk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Skunkrocker posted:

What if it was Robocop?

that sounds like additional DLC waiting to happen

"Finally, experience the dream match. Robocop vs. the Terminator. Only on WWE2k16. Also, Mugen probably."