Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Lady Naga posted:

There are real human beings making these games, and I'm sure they're not dumb idiots who smell bad and make games bad on purpose.

Technically corporations are real human beings.

Blast Fantasto posted:

It's pretty accurate to how he looks in the beginning of Terminator, which is where that outfit comes from. There is a second attire with the more well-known look.

Heel Terminator and Face Terminator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Neat. I was wondering what they would be doing for the period not-WWF portions of it.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Well now, that looks a load more interesting than yelled at by fat man simulator 2k15. Any news on a PC release date yet?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

flashy_mcflash posted:

Oh you can run in from the crowd now? Finally my CAW of that dildo from Night of Champions will be complete.

Wow that's a rude way to describe Joey Mercury.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

The Big Taff Man posted:

I dont understand whats being complained about.

A video game having a season pass in this day and age, but apparently it doesn't actually get you all the DLC if you buy it.

So basically, that it's the same as most other season passes over the past few years.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Does the Hall of Fame showcase include all those characters for regular exhibition as well? Or are they only available in the showcase mode?

I hope available at all times because that sounds like some good poo poo.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Piper is vital as one of the top heels in my promotion of nothing but older guys who battle for the Make Way Heavyweight Championship.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Gaz-L posted:

I think the XBOne technically CAN do it, but it needs to be allowed in the game, and no multi-platform title is going to do something like that for the second-place console.

Metal Gear Solid 5 did, I'm pretty sure. I know PS4 can't do custom helicopter entrance themes but PC sure can and I've heard the Bone can via Spotify or whatever.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I want Wrestling Revolution and Wrestling Mpire but with actual graphics and coding.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Lodin posted:

Lol, Jeff Gerstmann is pissy because they included Dr. Tracksuit in the latest trailer. He pops up at 1:37.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJMV1dVBwx0

Looking good and also lol at the what ring

epitasis posted:

i dont care about famous gamers im a better gamer than all of them

the only famous gamers that matter are xavier and the rest, all the others are just smarks who don't know how to work

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

no but it's obviously supposed to be his face

How can you tell? They all look at the same to me.

Fat pasty beardo nerds, that is.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Aurain posted:

If that's so, you guys should probably have gotten more into the being pirates and plundering things thing back in the 1700s then.

Paul Burchill better be a part of the DLC.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Are we sure it wasn't just Kevin Owens but in a tracksuit?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

MotU posted:

he's walking down the ramp, not back up it so my money is on Geoff Girthmann

lol true

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Fawf posted:

still sour about that 8.8 huh

I do not read any video game publications and don't actually know who Gerstman is or what he's done aside from being a video game man, but I am going to make a joke that this is what it registers on the Richter scale when he walks.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

simosimo posted:

I can't imagine it ever happening as no doubt you'd have hitlers, human pickahus and dong monsters in the main events.

Seth Rollins is a main eventer and he's most of those.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Can you add wrestler music for entrances or is it still the like 20 songs from 2k15 deal?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Big Bidness posted:

No custom entrance music, and because of built in streaming/youtube upload on consoles and paid music streaming services, we might not ever get it again.

A drat shame, especially since they didn't bring 2k14 to PC so we're forever stuck with mods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

ParanoidInc posted:

with all of these cool backstage features I think I'm going to have to pick it up, play it for an hour before bouncing off the interface, and then drive a company into the ground with the most screwy, lovely ppv possible and see how badly I can tank buisness

The WWE approach. Unorthodox, but nice.