Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

We're all gonna buy it anyway stop lying marks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

This game is so addicting. Prolly the best little time waster game i've download on any phone.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I got a Rare Stone Cold, Daniel Bryan, Kofi, AJ and RVD. I'm steamrolling everything.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I mostly just train the weakest card in my main 5 with anything green or lower. I only train rares mostly, sometimes my super rares. I hope to get the strong cards from my picks. Once you have 3 super rares and a rare or higher diva you're pretty set.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Watch it on twitch, same thing.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Astro7x posted:

How are you guys so into this card game? I gave it a try and got bored with it after an hour.

You're thinking too hard, just casually play and hit buttons while you browse the forums. Or eat. Or rocking the kid to sleep.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

It's very rare to have out right bad ports these days so I'm hopeful.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

There's gonna be a poo poo load of mods because when's the last loving time pc got a real WWE game. I bet day one poo poo will up everywhere.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

How did no mercy handle reversals again?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Thanks for the details guys, me and a friend had been playing it again and forgot all of that. Also the WWE 2K15 preload is up. GMG sent me my key last night.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Game runs great, pretty stupid that the DLC isn't finished yet but whatever I got Sting and CM Punk. Very happy it's so easily moddable even if it's probably by accident.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

No they're lazy/don't care/ aren't paid to do that much. They already won't patch the console versions anymore and they need it.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

No the WWE port isn't very well optimized because big publishers don't care about pc.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

spongeh posted:

Same forum is responsible for the guy who made the packer tool, who is charging a $14 "mandatory donation" so... yea I think they're going to all be horrible people.

Hoping an open source unpacker will come out, I'd love to see if any of them or the other author bitches about it.

Blame the paid mods thing and valve. They screwed with the entire community with that.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Wolfpac Sting shafted again

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

It wasn't good if you were over 10 years old maybe, that stuff is peak nostalgia for me

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Every game dev ever holds back content for DLC because idiots buy it. This is not new and its not because WWE is holding them back or they somehow can't fit them in a roster of 100+.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

What? Lmao I almost wanna toxx that they'll be DLC. Almost.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

It's blowing my mind after complaining about last year that they'd leave money on the table but it's very WWE to do that.

But games love saying poo poo can't be done only to do it after the fact and sell it

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Call Me Charlie posted:

It's the long con. Get people outraged this year from their exclusion (but not outraged enough to not buy the game), put divas in a more prominent role next year, release a special edition with a diva on the cover so they get all that sweet press for being so progressive and :homebrew:

Oh yeah this makes much more sense. After putting Austin on the cover they're obviously running out of ideas so this could happen

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

No he's right you're wrong

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I dont remember, do these games have an option to increase the speed?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Nobody has said anything about a PC port and unlike last time they didn't accidentally show a PC boxart so I don't think it's happening but I'd like to be wrong.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Muddy Burphy posted:

Nobody said anything about a PC port last year until like a week before it was available on Steam.

No when the game was first announced they said PC even had the PC art on the page then took it off and didn't mention it until later.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

How's online because nba's is laggy as gently caress for me.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Showcase has been that every year to me.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The pc version IN GAME is fine......if it ever loads. Either it takes literal 5 or 6 minutes to open/first load or it hangs and you have to force close it.

Haven't had time to check CAW stuff and see if it's easier this year. I got it for cheap so whatever.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Is the online not poo poo anymore or are they still using that stupid system that ruined it?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Do I get this on ps4 or xbone

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Im not doubting 80% of those will be in. Seems like they made an effort to throw everything in this year.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Does Xbox or ps4 have better community stuff or does PS4 dominate like most games?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

They took them out of wwe because NBA 2k got a bunch of backlash this year for theirs but of course there's whales out there that still spend.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yeah why would he deny himself a free paycheck.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

HCTP was the perfect balance. I've put more hours into that that any other. WCW Mayhem was fun with my friends but I haven't played it in 20 years and I'm scared it's gonna actually be poo poo.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

AJ has nothing to gain from actually winning.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

They did it twice before. They just are scared going back won't be received well because they've trained the new audience to only want the new poo poo.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

"....for now."

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

On PC Right? Playing these on PC is something I never do.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

2K never puts the actual next gen versions on PC. NBA 2K is similarly neglected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I'll get it on sale. Don't buy 2K sports games at full price out of spite and they go on deep sales shorty and WWE games always go on a good sale. Don't need the dlc, the roster is trash.