Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

by god, I'm gonna spend so much time talking poo poo about the grifting taking place in concessions when I go to that AEW show this weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

projecthalaxy posted:

I mean I'm going to buy the game, already have in fact, but im not going to sit here and pretend i wouldn't prefer it to be complete in tje box

look at this mark getting worked by preorders

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Astro7x posted:

Hold up. Are you upset that you THINK they are going to add loot crates to the game?

you're asking this to someone who's been posting itt like Tony Khan personally invented the concept of locking characters behind DLC and deluxe editions

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Drakkel posted:

Imaging saying Fight Forever is a poo poo game cause it only has 4-player matches when this is how literally every multi-man match in the WWE games goes

yeah, Battle Royals/Rumbles are the only match type that are even a little fun with more than 4 wrestlers

everything else is terrible, unless a wrestling game actually bothered to put some serious design work into all the flaws of tag/multi-man matches

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

In the good old days you'd drop a fairly shallow game (remember how extremely lackluster Smackdown 1's CAWs were?) and pretty quickly iterate onto the next one that builds way more depth and refinement

which is to say I'd kill for the alternate reality where a 2nd game would just come out with the depth leap of Smackdown 2, and a matching endless career mode

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Hell, WWF Attitude had a rough create a show mode, for that matter

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

played the hell out of it too, not at all jealous of the N64 kids the whole time

at least it had sweet custom music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Suplex Liberace posted:

i played it on the n64, i didnt get no mercy until later. i think i played the full calendar career mode through twice.

that's just tragic