Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Natalya Fartz posted:

This is the weirdest loving stream. Considering it went from their channel getting closed by twitch to booking with Russo.
I can't believe Russo got nL kicked off Twitch. How did that happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Testekill posted:

Oh my god, Edge's elimination in HCTP was the greatest thing

https://clips.twitch.tv/BlushingZanyHawkPJSalt
Holy poo poo, pro click. I've never seen that happen before but OF COURSE it happens to New Legacy

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Cavauro posted:

stop sending long messages with your donations. i don't care about hearing them, and my entertainment is very important while the words of kindness that represent your generosity are dust in the wind.
I have donated in your name to let everyone know what a kind hearted man you are

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Cavauro posted:

it's weird to claim my donations. like i don't think it comes across as a good joke the way you think it does.
It is ok I said kappa at the end so everyone knows it was a joke

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm pretending that Druid is EVIL

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

I'm pretending that Druid is EVIL
And as is tradition, mentioning someone in the rumble eliminates them

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

frankenfreak posted:

EVERYBODY DIES!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The most wonderful time of the year happening right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

THE IMP, PRINCE DAVID