Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I found one in the wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Serious question: Can I change everyone's theme to Bawitdabaw?

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Gaz-L posted:

...it's not totally clear, but I think they confirmed Bo, Sami and Neville are in 2k15 today?

Yes, they are confirmed.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Is there a card gallery online somewhere? That really is the only thing I care about is the stats and pretty pictures.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I've been playing No Mercy again and it has probably my favorite CAW mode. I don't have to spend a whole day applying paint layers to get am accurate likeness. Just pick a similar face and then you got a varied selection of clothes. It feels just right.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Another thing with No Mercy that I like, everyone has 4 attires that you can edit into different wrestlers if you want, quadrupling the roster if you like to make CAWs.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I hope Sid is not just a manager. That would be the worst

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Beer_Suitcase posted:

I just lost all my No Mercy saved data. :(

A moment of silence

I have two bugged carts now. Once it warms ups, I'm gonna buy all the copies at flea markets.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Cyberball 2072 posted:

Stop trying that world champion path guys, my copy always bugs at the same spot and since then attempting the word title story is strictly VERBOTTEN.

I've had it bug out on Survivor before. Forgot to change difficulty so I backed out and instantly lost my data.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I read something from this week on Graves being at an NXT Live event to pump up the crowd. Hopefully he can be a manager and do some behind the scenes things too.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

epitasis posted:

gas. new thread for games without card and DLC chat ty

Just wait for 2k15 to come out on Tuesday and we will all be complaining about different crap.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I'm watching a midnight stream for the 360 version. It's incredible how many things they messed up. They limited the amount of CAWs you can download per day unless you are a very popular content creator.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Pretty sure they just assigned the current gen development to rookies and interns. If the next gen version is garbage, then we can start panicking.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

2k15: 1950's wrestling simulator. They added a new feature where if you break kayfabe during a match, the game will delete itself from your console.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Steve Vader posted:

SuperCard is weird. I want the cards but I hate playing the actual 'game,' what little there is of one. All I've been doing is rearranging my KOTR deck.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I would love to have a full gallery of cards to look at online, but as far as I know that doesn't exist yet.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I downloaded Fire Pro Wrestling Returns and a roster pack and now I can't stop simming tournaments. I'm trying to organize a 32 team Survivor Series Tournament. I'm having trouble thinking of 32 teams though.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I'm getting used to working with saves on Fire Pro. I now have all the tools needed for my 32 team Super Survivor Series Tournament!

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

pressedbunny posted:

They've given up on hair tech now that they don't have to do Triple H's.

I do appreciate they've had to make a knock-off of the Smells Like Teen Spirit knock-off, though. And it is nice to finally have a proper Diamond Cutter animation; hopefully that stays for next year when (again, hopefully) the game is halfway decent.

Looked up Paige, too. Uh... yeah. Thought I made a mistake and was watching the 360/PS3 version, but apparently not.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

projecthalaxy posted:

Is there a wiki or something where I can see them without reinstalling that dreadful game?

It's the one thing I want. Someone has to have a full catalog by now. Maybe some kind of cheat or hack

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

The best part of 2k15 is people streaming it and trying to break it. The new physics and collisions are absolutely hilarious.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Immortals pro tip, buy a discounted Gold booster immediately. Don't buy any Bronze or Silver poo poo, save for the 75,000 gold pack everyday.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Trust me, you only need one gold card and you have the game pretty much beat. In Injustice I spent a lot of points to get high leveled Bronze and Silver cards but you will hit a wall quickly. Plus having multiple teams is pointless in early game. Fights only take one energy and they fully recover in about 3 hours for another 10 fights. Late game fights that practically require Gold cards take 3 energy per fight. You want a fully upgraded Gold team as fast as possible and then get 5 more teams if you want to grind.

Again, this is just suggestions. The other strategies might work for you guys. Plus this looks much smaller so getting a full roster should be much easier.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

If it's anything like Injustice, there are gonna be a ton of updates including characters for online tournaments and single player challenges. The small initial roster is the thing that really gets me.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Genericide posted:

What's in the 75k gold pack? A guaranteed wrestleman?

Every pack, besides the gear one, is a wrestler of that rank plus 2 other cards. Those cards are either ones that give permanent upgrades to all specific characters (all Kanes, all Undertakers etc) or you can get free upgrades to moves to make them stronger.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Jonny Angel posted:

A new evolution in the double enemy bug I've encountered: one of them is invisible! I only learn they're even there when they hit a signature move!

I've encountered that a few times. Most of the fights I've been doing have been against much weaker opponents so it's been annoying but not a game breaker.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Got my first gold card, Trish Stratus. Passive is a bit lame, but she's still so much more powerful than anything else I'm fighting currently.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

projecthalaxy posted:

Ok, so I messed up. At least having HHH will make it easier to grind out that 75K. What's the preferred grinding method in this game? Do I just run Battle 11 (the last one I can effortlessly win) over and over? Go back to tier 1 and fight Kane repeatedly?

I'd say do Battle 11 over and over. You will get your cash and hopefully be able to level up your team to beat battle 12.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

The roster is pretty thin, so it shouldn't be hard to get a few legendary golds and then get a few silvers and bronzes for challenges.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Season's over for Immortals online. I got in the top 10% without much hassle. Got enough credits for another gold pack (Gold Cena!) and just a ton of gear items.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Holy crap, Gold Cena is the destroyer of worlds. I fully expect that ability to get nerfed. I should just stack health gear on him so he can live in that last quarter of his health and murder everyone.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

TheJoker138 posted:

Challenge mode to unlock Cyborg Lesnar just went up. Only one I shouldn't be able to do easily right away is the last one which requires a Cena, who I don't have.

I need an Undertaker myself. Probably need a strong silver card too.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

TheJoker138 posted:

I've got a Legendary I level 30 something gold Undertaker so that's no problem for me. I may end up just buying the silver Cena to make sure I have one and then put my Legendary II level 30 something gold Bryan and aforementioned 'Taker onto the team and just destroy everything they put ahead of me. That Bryan card is a loving murder machine.

I'll probably just do the same except with a Silver Taker and just use my Gold Cena and Trish to do the dirty work.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Daniel Bryan posted:

Immortals got its first Challenge, and the reward is Cyborg Brock Lesnar. But it's a grind, mainly because it requires currency you can only get doing normal challenges. This is where a second deck makes sense.

A second deck is pretty much a Gold card with some Bronzes to fill space, so it's not too bad. They give you enough at the start to finish 2 ladders to get a free Bronze booster.

But for my personal experience, I got a free Rock for beating the second bonus ladder and got enough credits for an Undertaker, so I'm all set to get the Cyborg Brock.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Remember that if you beat at least one level of a challenge, you unlock the ability to buy more duplicates to rank up Cyber-Lesnar. As far as I know, you can't get challenge cards from boosters. So make sure you beat at least one level.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

ZDar Fan posted:

I didn't realize there were multiple challenge levels. When (if) I beat these five, will five more harder ladders open up?

Yup. But don't worry, you only need to beat the first one to get the card. Beating the harder ones gets you free duplicates.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

dsriggs posted:

NewLegacyInc is doing a charity stream of Royal Rumbles or similar battle royales from 40 different wrestling games, in support of BeyondBlue, a charity helping people battling depression. They're 2 Rumbles in & they've already made $1,530.

http://www.hitbox.tv/newlegacyinc

Hopefully Lance Storm isn't a dickhead to these guys this time around...

We already have Kurt Angle, John Cena and.....JTG!? Anything can happen folks!

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

They got Vince Russo back. He's upset that he wasn't invited.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Michael Hayes better not win this again this year. Him and Chuck Palumbo were the worst winners the last time they tried this.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Testekill posted:

Triple H and his lovely denim jacket wins WM X8 rumble. It lasted 51 minutes and it went about twice as long when Duel recorded it.

Tajiri was robbed! He came so close in like 5 Rumbles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Here's another pro tip, buy the level 2 and 3 moves immediately. I had a hell of a time trying to beat the silver only challenge, but as soon as I unlocked Undertaker's Last Ride it was easy as hell.