Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

The Bee posted:

Of course Triple H is a whole 10 points over Shawn Michaels. Of course he is.

accounting for his injury, clearly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Did the matadores even have a match in NXT? What an odd choice

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

The jacket says MD on it, it's clearly meant to be Dr. tracksuit. I doubt Jeff's particularly serious about being mad about it though.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

And I thought we as a group had managed to kick the supercard habit. Clean since the s2 update myself and never looking back

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Daniel Bryan mode looking good

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

They haven't done the thing where they lock an exclusive character behind the season pass itself this time right? Doing that with Paige last year was so bad (and somehow led to her not being in the PC version at all). Personally I'd not buy season passes on principle, and the pay to unlock stuff early incentive is kinda disgusting but if you love those new moves/blake and murphy maaaybe consider it.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

You can also just buy the Accelerator for $2 if you just want that.

If that's why you're considering the season pass it's a reasonable buy but man, putting content behind a wall of grinding and then offering to give it to if you pay money is kinda gross as a practice in retail games. $2 isn't much however, so as exploitative practices go it's a pretty mild one. Contrast to ubisoft's $50 in game currency packs for example

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

his only weakness

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

GenericMartini posted:

wait papa shango vs godfather is the dream match LMAO

Please don't mock Wade Barrett's dreams

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

I don’t think anyone is arguing they should be unskippable

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

"mad king?" yeah i'd be pretty mad too if i looked like that!!! :hehe:

Yukes getting added to Eddies giant book of grudges, right next to whoever made that bad figurine of him. Why is he so hard to capture? he doesn’t have HHH hair it shouldn’t be this tricky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

No Jane is a dealbreaker. Wonder if they’d ever add it later.

E: do you at least get Where is my mind?

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jun 23, 2023