Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

My starting rare in Supercard was Sheamus and he's basically able to steamroll anyone since the only stat below 95 is toughness after a few levels. I also got 2 uncommon Barrett's so I'm training those up. Do I need to train one or both up to max to get the most out of the combine?

Bollocks to 2k15, this is way better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

He might be in your King of the Ring deck, that was my problem.

Yeah your KotR deck is effectively 2 exhibition decks since you're supposed to keep swapping them out.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

WWE Supercard thread: Literally feeding Vince jobbers

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

triplexpac posted:

I hope they roll out some sort of Guild system, it would be nice to make a PSP stable and too sweet all over this game.

Chr: 222sweet me

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

smashpro1 posted:

Never seen that, before.

I might get back in if they added the greatest WWE Champion of all time, Vacant to the game.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

From what I understand Walter has actively turned down every attempt by WWE to get him to go to the performance center so I wouldn't be surprised if this is either Walter saying he doesn't give a poo poo about being in the game or WWE being petty as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Who the gently caress is still going to be playing 2k19 or 20 when loving All Stars 2 is available?