Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Watch
Feb 10, 2014

He won't see the sun again for years to come...

He's posting on Something Awful
Megamarm
I had a bunch of good cards in that game yesterday and today when I started it up all my stats and cards had reset.

I had two rare Rey Mysterio cards, I was going to combine them and then be unstoppable. :smith:

Also, are you able to combine pro cards for any benefit? I had four uncommon Brock Lesnars, but two were in the king of the ring mode so I never got to test it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Watch
Feb 10, 2014

Megamarm

smashpro1 posted:

Anybody else having trouble getting the game to play on Kindle Fire?

It works for me, though it completely reset when I started this morning. Doesn't seem to have issues other than that.

Edit: I've turned the Kindle off and on multiple times since the game reset this morning, but it hasn't happened again. Also, I logged in with the "gamecircle" type account, not sure what might change if you're using the Facebook instead?

The Watch fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Aug 16, 2014

The Watch
Feb 10, 2014

Megamarm

smashpro1 posted:

I haven't been able to sign in with either/both.

Oh, I remember having an issue yesterday, now that I think about it. It wasn't letting me log in at all, no matter how many times I clicked the gamecircle icon.

I didn't have an account with the gamecircle thing. If you go in the app, then open up the Kindle menu where you have an option to go to the Kindle's home screen, all the way to the right there's a gamecicle icon. If I remember correctly, that's where I went to enable my account. It automatically generates a random name, but you can edit that from the same menu. That solved my problem anyway.

The Watch
Feb 10, 2014

Megamarm
After you win King of the Ring, you have to wait the same amount of time that you usually do between matches to receive your reward.

I already stayed up half an hour later than usual to see if I won and get my cards, game! :argh:

The Watch
Feb 10, 2014

Megamarm
All cards are in use when you start playing until you go to King of the Ring tutorial and complete it, I believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Watch
Feb 10, 2014

Megamarm
Ladder super rare John Cena is slightly better points wise then regular super rare John Cena.

And I just learned doesn't combine with regular super rare John Cena, after I used my other one as training material. :smith:

How do I join team Lesnar?

The Watch fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Sep 17, 2014