Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I hate to admit it, but my Eva Marie is destroying all divas. She had become my deck champion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

pretty stoked they finally brought back a CAW storymode (even if its only for Xbone & ps4 versions). gonna take Dad Strong STRAIGHT to the top!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I cant wait to see his ashy elbows in next-gen :sotw:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

VoLaTiLe posted:

A cool little preview on the MyCareer mode in WWE2k15 I think this modes only in PS4 and Xbone versions.

I'm stoked for this, but goddamn the graphics look like they took a hit.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

That was informative, until it cut out before the part I really want to see, the moves list. I hope in the career mode we dont get hosed from the start and have to use a generic moves set.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

What is the difference between the Weight Detection moves and the regular grapple moves?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I think the grapples are contexual to the opponents health and whether or not they are stunned when you initiate a grapple. But I could be wrong, I didnt play any of the other 2k games.

Also, can you JUST initiate a chain grapple instead of a regular move? The "manual" explains absolutely nothing. It doesnt even tell you how to pick up an opponent from the mat.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Gaz-L posted:

Which makes sense, how often do you see guys exchange hammerlocks during the comeback?

Gulak.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Is there any way to change the mycareer settings? I cant turn on blood or adjust the terribly easy difficulty.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Dont knock the mobile version of Injustice. It was pretty good.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

LvK posted:

Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 is an amazing game but good god I've already beaten Ace/Barton in 5 tag matches and Kobashi in 3 singles and I'm about to try to lose my tag tittles just to see if something different will happen

VPW2 was so goddamn good. Buying it through an import company with the n64 region adapter made me feel so baaaaaaad. Translating the japanese through old gamefaqs made me feel like a sperglord though.

I loved the ramp leading to the ring. It was something No Mercy and Wrestlemania 2k was sorely lacking.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Demp posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdM6kCXziw0

Someone uploaded a video of all the new moves in the 2k15 DLC. A lot of cool stuff in there, especially Nakamura's Boma Ye complete with "YeahOH" taunt. Although Nick Jackson isn't really thrilled with the Young Bucks moves in the game.

Who does the bridging package powerbomb irl?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I just want a career mode thats actually good and doesnt involve Bill DeMott calling me a pussy every ten seconds.

Oh, and dump chain wrestling. That poo poo was hot garbage.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

its obviously Pete Rose, how bout it.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The mechanic to break out of a pin in the 2k series is keeping me from buying this. goddamnit just bring back button mashing.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

seems 2k fixed the lovely kickout mechanism by switching it from a bar to a circle WHOA :vince:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The final chapter of Austin's story mode better end with a QTE of him trying to drive in LA traffic.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I just hope 2k forgot to delete the Hogan moveset.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Beard physics aside, I hope the CAW story mode isnt a pile of poo poo again.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Lady Naga posted:

That shirt better be available in Create A Wrestler in its original form.

It better be. It'll allow us to be one step closer to creating a true to life goon in CAW.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I see 2k's beard technology hasn't quite advanced to Crytek levels yet.

http://youtu.be/mF3ZXWltLTw

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Who else you gonna use to do The Squisher?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

We'll still get their movesets, so you can create Beef ChestCrunch but with super sexy stripper moves.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Nash DLC, a PSN exclusive:
Diesel
Kevin Nash (Outsiders)
Kevin Nash (Wolf Pack Attack)
Kevin Nash (Blown quad variant)
Kevin Nash (2010 drunk youshoot variant)
Oz
Master Blaster Steel
Vinnie Vegas
Chet Lemon

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:lmao: more like $19.99

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Im sorta relieved that 2K isnt trying to claim that the graphics are "next gen" like last year because they still look like dog poo poo but hey they're being honest about it.

Also, can my Terminator be naked? I hope he's swinging massive dong and balls.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Career mode looks good and right finally. I can't wait to languish for 6 years on the midcard and have Bushwacker Luke induct me into the Hall of Fame.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Steve Vader posted:

30 additional characters? In addition to the 120 they said they'd start with?

:lol: if you truly believe that.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

how is Booking Revolution?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Man, gently caress 2k for getting me excited again with that creation suite video. I'm going to buy this piece of poo poo game and just be disappointed and return it two weeks later :smith:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Not being able to change the difficulty or turn on blood in last years career mode was a huge bummer.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

http://youtu.be/T1AjACkmBbk

Spoilers for career mode, not the final build but c'mon... its 2k, it's probably the final build.

super macho dude fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Oct 20, 2015

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Having your friend's CAWs invade your story mode seems pretty cool I guess :unsmith:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The new moves look very cool and good, so I guess now I'll buy this piece of poo poo game.

I pray though they've included 2k15's move pack dlc which had Nakamura's stuff in it into the "old" moves list stuff.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

1st AD posted:

Do they spend more on scanning certain people? Last year's models for The Rock, Triple H, etc looked great, but ones like Roman Reigns had a weird uncanny valley thing. And even worse was the Summer Rae one where she looks like a meth'd out 40 year old.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Having to play 20+ matches as Austin frankly seems boring as hell. Hopefully I can tweak his Showcase moveset and give him nothing but combination head kicks and poison mist.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

WWE 2k25: Braun Strowman Living Legend Showcase

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Create a show/arena looks good enough that now I want to start simming GCW shows. :robble:

rip GCW nvr 4get

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

It doesn't matter because you can have HHH win everything all the time.

http://youtu.be/TUppJtes4DE

Its pretty shameful that you can only SUPPOSEDLY book title matches in GM mode, and not Universe, I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Cole: THIS SUPERSTAR WITH A FLURRY OF OFFENSE!

King: SOME PEOPLE WOULD USE OTHER WORDS TO DESCRIBE WHAT WE JUST WITNESSED.

King: THIS SUPERSTAR IMPOSES HIS WILL!

Cole: HE DIDN'T GET ALL OF THAT.