Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
To the bubblecraft! Set control to hypochondria!

coconono posted:

The chances of getting a high level diva card are pretty drat low because of their sample size in cards. Which sucks because you absolutely need:
-a decent matched tag team
-another matched tag team that you can use as individuals
-a diva.

This game has made me realize I want to see a Daniel Bryan/Randy Orton tag team happen. They could go indie as gently caress with the tandem moves.

I've never played any of these games before, but yeah. I've just resorted to grinding and grinding my common Tamina to try and hang in there because I've had so few and far between diva cards.

However, my tag team of Super Rare Daniel Bryan and Rare Ultimate Warrior tend to do a lot of the heavy lifting in these matches. I have also have another team in my pocket of rare Swagger/Barrett.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
To the bubblecraft! Set control to hypochondria!

Blasmeister posted:

I like that they scanned in big johnny for, presumably, the MITB 2011 bit

Personally, I hope to just have BIG JOHNNY drive out in his little motorized scooter.

Thinking back on it, Mr. Excitement himself, Big Johnny was loving great.