Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Little Mac posted:

Never gonna happen. Also thinking of upgrading to PS4 just in time, though.

There's a Destiny bundle that I believe is still available that will be $450, the PS4/Controller are white and it comes with a copy of Destiny. Available on 9/9.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
How do I mark a card as not "In Use"? I wanna feed R-Truth to Yokozuna but it keeps saying Truth is In Use. :\

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Evil Canadian posted:

I can't find a source offhand but I do remember reading the cutoff being later than usual this year, so things should be a bit more current hopefully?

I got to talk to a few of the devs a while back, and they confirmed that this was the case. They also spent a hilarious amount of time talking poo poo about THQ.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
I just watched the Giant Bomb quicklook and now I really, really, really want Telltale Games to do an episodic game based on WWE.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Tangentially related, but World's Sweetest Man Jervis Cottonbelly got a PS4 and began to stream Fallout 4 and it's pretty much everything you would expect.