Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Has anyone tried adding a face to their CAW? I tried it just now, it sort of works, but good luck getting the skin tone to match. It looks like my CAW has a weird sticker on his face. Also, adding it then trying to change the skin colour immediately make the face much darker/orange for no reason. Possible bug? Any tips? The official "tutorial" made it look so easy :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

The CAW parts are shockingly bad. Like 18 hair styles, seriously? How can they not make a better game than Here Comes The Pain? It's been 10 years!

Gonna try putting a face on a CAW again later, try some different things in Photoshop so that it won't totally look like rear end.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Yeah I honestly can't recommend this game, how can they not better Here Comes The Pain? I mean seriously.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Sounds like the game isn't worth buying ATM if you have no one to play with. drat shame. I know that storylines and CAW stuff takes tons of development, and if they pump out updates it'll get better. Really hope it sells well

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

One of my favourite moments in Here Comes the Pain was when my bald spectacled roommate called Mike, who made a CAW that looked like a jacked version of himself with all Goldberg's moveset called MIKEBERG, started off a 6 player elimination HITC by booting my CAW in the face as soon as the bell rang and pinning me 1 2 3 brother.

Wrestling games should be chaos. Go and play Street Fighter of you're that competitive

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Sounds very realistic tbh

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

People are playing the rape company's new poo poo game?

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Yeah I have some super fond memories of Here Comes the Pain, but I had no idea that the pain was coming... for me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Astro7x posted:

Got 2K24 from the local library. It looks pretty. There are a lot of situational moves that are definitely missing from Fight Forever that I can appreciate. But the game still isn't fun, and I still don't feel like I fully know how to control the wrestlers.

Because it sucks op