Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Are there any "good" modern MMA/UFC games? I have a PS4 and a Switch as my "newest" consoles but I've also got a PS3 if there's a candidate there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Post Malone is also going to be in the Roadhouse remake as some kind of bar brawler so it's really His Time.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Long-Time Lurker posted:

I remember Posty being the type of white rapper who would use the N word with his friends before he blew up.

Is that true? I definitely remember podcasters and radio DJ's trying to trick him into saying it and he never fell for the bit.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Yes he is very cool.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

flashy_mcflash posted:

Not one of those people is friends with Post Malone

He definitely played beer pong with Mosh and Thrasher.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

*post furiously does push ups with Jimmy on his back*

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

As the most casual of wrestling observers, FP is hands down my favorite "engine" of wrestling game and I routinely boot it up on Saturn and Dreamcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Do any of these games feature Robocop as a playable wrestler? I want to recreate Capitol Combat '90