Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Anyone know why AKI no longer makes wrestling games? I would love an updated version of their wrestling engine. Def Jam Fight For NY was awesome and I just want them to make another awesome game instead of another smackdown vs raw/wwe year game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Isn't there also a lack of puro games right now too?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Astro7x posted:

How are you guys so into this card game? I gave it a try and got bored with it after an hour.

cause we're fuckin nerds and love big numbers beating smaller numbers. with wrestlers faces on them

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

so if I have two of the same rare card, should I level both all the way before combining? or just level one all the way?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

so for wwe2k16, what's the difference between no holds barred and extreme rules matches?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Maybe I need to get good, but jesus that submission mini game sucks in wwe2k16. I swear to god no matter what I do with the stick: rotate, push in a direction, whatever, nothing works. I always end up tapping out or lose my grip on the guy. can anyone give me any pointers?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

who the gently caress is Jim sterling and who the gently caress is gonna watch that

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

never watched any of these guys before, this is hype

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

i'm turning entrances off asap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Captain Foo posted:

There is no way to make video game tag team wrestling fun