Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It just occured to me that I dont know what Carmen Electra did

Was she an actress, a singer, a model, what

Model who used Playboy to springboard into Baywatch and from there many bad movies and other D-tier television.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

That's not a glitch that's just WCW mode.

I'm not sure if even 2K could get glitched enough for Hogan to win a strap match against Ric Flair by pinning Vader. Has a game ever had a strap/bullrope match? Seems like it would have happened but i cant think of one.

The strap match may be the worst gimmick match of all time so we're continuously dodging a bullet there.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

coconono posted:

I hate being THAT guy but that looks like poo poo. When your wow reel has physics jank in it, you're not even trying anymore.

Oh don't worry it looks terrible. Model quality is PS2 era and actually looks like it backslid from some previous games. Compared against similar offerings like UFC games (which looked better 10 years ago) it's a travesty. Mocap continues to leave the animation quality at sub-HCTP levels (literally none of the moves in that video looked good).

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Might be handled over a separate contract, or be a really dumb way to keep Bryan as the focus in those scenes.

IIRC they changed the way the video games work so that it's not a massive payday for everyone appearing in the game (Lance Storm described his yearly take from being included in the games as... considerable)

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

you merely adopted the cel shading