Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

OK I changed it!!!

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

So are guys like Christian, Randy Orton, Sheamus & Daniel Bryan just not playable unless you pay money or what?

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

NO DIVA CAW???

That's amazing and indefensible.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Another year of Fire Pro Wrestling: Returns!!!

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Sourpuss posted:

AI Booked Wrestlemania folks!
Id love to see the promo videos for that main event.

Also, I like the fact that Cena and Brock do a backstage skit and then never actually wrestle. Cena is fully fit and didnt even defend his title

Awful attendance is appropriate.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I don't remember much about 06 online but I remember suddenly being unable to play with somebody after adding them to my friends list in 07.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Actually wait - 07 featured the greatest moment I've ever had in any wrestling game.

Me vs. Grody. Samoa Joe vs. Takeshi Morishima. Last man standing.

Bell rings.

Immediate heavy irish whip to the outside.

Suicide dive.

Both down.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

Ding.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

This belongs here and ya'll should RT the poo poo out of it for KFG

https://twitter.com/KungFu_Grip/status/773939685878104064

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

if everything i hear about the story mode is true it sounds like a fanfiction overseen by stephanie mcmahon

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I'm actually stunned to only learn just now that Battlegrounds is a 40 dollar console game with micro-transactions and not a F2P mobile game with them. Also that this was the replacement for 2K21 this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Tato posted:

Apparently almost the entire roster is locked at the start, all the characters basically share 5 movesets, and (shock) the AI is incredibly broken and dumb

https://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/nintendo-switch/wwe_2k_battlegrounds

FORTY DOLLARS