Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Why cookie Rocket posted:

There's no reason to not be in KOTR all the time. Worst case scenario, you can try it again in two days when you have one more decent (or better) card.

That's pretty much true, and I enter one every 2 days and just let it sit to get a free Ultra Rare. (I'm in Epic++ and have hit a wall). However, I do think that some people may initially not want to start jumping into KOTRs, because it locks up your cards which you may be rapidly upgrading in the early game. I remember being kinda pissed about that a few times. Now it doesn't really matter, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

smashpro1 posted:

I really need a Diva upgrade. I'm tired of my SR Pro Paige losing most of the time.

Back in my day, we'd have given our lives for a SR Pro Diva. I had an Uncommon Pro Natalya for ages, well into ultra rare rank. By golly.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

I actually couldn't even make it quite that far. I had a LOT of fun with the game until I hit Epic++, and I've hit such a wall that I can't really bring myself to play it anymore. Fun while it lasted though!

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

incredible bear posted:

I tried to play a few games while comatose asleep

The first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Blasmeister posted:

so I'm at a loss for what to do next after I finish pro-ing my last legend pairs.
On iPhone just hold down the icon until it wiggles, hit the red X on the icon, confirm your choice, and hit the home button to stop the wiggling.

I don't know androids, sorry but google might help

hth

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Yeah, I was gonna say, it's pretty certain that there is no direct competition (hence the MP and SP fighting being just as easy to fool). Kinda like Supercard.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

How hard is it to get the Steam version of Wrestling Empire to have all the real names and real promotions? I'm not always good enough with wrestling history to just know.

It looks like there is a save file you can swap out but it might be out of date..

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Playing Wrestling Empire is just making me realize how good Fire Pro is. The only thing that's keeping me from refunding is hoping the booking/wrestling modes are goofy fun that will last. The fighting suuuucks

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Is there any way to get rid of the song that plays on the menus in Wrestling Empire? It was good for a laugh but I actually can't believe that it never changes..

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

beggar posted:

None of you people can tell it to stop

Haha yeah I was afraid it might be that powerful

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

It’s weird that they have a general overall strength statistic and no one is under 69 (nice). Why not just rank them from 1 to 30 or whatever? Sort of silly to have an entire rating scale that the game doesn’t use 70% of..

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

It hits different

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Has anyone gotten the names changed over in wrestling empire using steam deck? I’m not clever enough to figure out many of them. I would like to switch them if possible

edit- i figured it out and it's stupid as hell. (i'm doing it by hand)

Chinook fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Nov 1, 2022

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

If Larry is a pre-order DLC weapon, all is forgiven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Why does Yuke’s have an apostrophe?