Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

BisonDollah posted:

I'm astounded Celtic haven't spent a penny this transfer window, especially given the second chance for CL qualification & Foster bringing in £7m or so. World-class paperwork doing is something to get excited about sometimes, but not most of the time. When Lennon was here we seemed like we'd rather spread £4-5m over a few players in the hope one of them would quadruple in value instead of becoming ambitious and signing one player of proven quality. Watt's sale muddies the "Celtic will give youth a chance" mantra, we're down to the last of the the sell-on projects in van Dijk & Delia seems to be ushering in the cheapest age Celtic fans have seen for a fair while.

I guess Henderson & McGregor becoming first-teamers is a little something to celebrate. :unsmith:

And this is us when we've been making a relative fortune on sales and CL revenue. Imagine what will happen if/when we go out to Maribor :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Celtic are poo poo.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Can we please stop buying from Scandinavia tia

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
http://news.stv.tv/west-central/296434-celtic-goalkeeper-lukasz-zaluska-assaulted-in-ashton-lane-glasgow/

quote:

Celtic goalkeeper Lukasz Zaluska has been attacked in the street by a fellow Scottish Premiership player while on a night out.

Zaluska, 32, was assaulted by a player, who cannot be named for legal reasons, while out in the west end of Glasgow on Monday.

I'll assume that he just got RKO'd by Gary Harkins outta nowhere

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
RIP Tonev, you were poo poo and then also racist

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Celtic just drew Rangers in the cup, reckon that will be a bit tasty

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Rangers might actually be not complete poo poo now. gently caress.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

lmao

Celtic are bad but holy poo poo Rangers are awful

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Russ saves the thread.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Celtic probably should be 3 up.

2-0, the most dangerous lead...

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Rangers are poo poo

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Aberdeen are poo poo.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

jre there is something wrong with you upstairs

Your obsession with jre's obsession is very annoying

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Hibs are poo poo

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
I'm upset!

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Now there's an Israeli rocket I can appreciate

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Rangers are poo poo

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Aberdeen are also poo poo.

Not really, incredible effort from them, bit of an anticlimax really. Interesting to see if they can keep it going next season.

At the start of the season I thought Ronny would be another Mowbray but he's done really well for a first season and we look to be developing as a side for the first time in years.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Hibs.

Are.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
I'm lovin it

• Locked thread