Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Cunty

alnilam posted:

FUKKEN ENJOY
my face is blown clean off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

bo-pepper can you recommend a type of cutting board that is good that is not wood? wood kind of oogs me out and i'm using a bumpy glass one right now but i'm p sure my knife is going to slip and i'm going to impale myself and die

Lil Cunty

Bo-Pepper posted:

Oh god no not glass never glass stop it please not glass. Glass dulls your knives. In turn your knives become dull. A dull knife is a dangerous knife. You want a sharp knife that goes where you tell it to go, not some glass dulled bullcrap that slides off that tomato and into your finger.

Here, get a Sani-Tuff rubber cutting board. It actually combines the best of wood and plastic except it looks bland as hell.

http://www.centralrestaurant.com/Restaurant-Rubber-Cutting-Board-12-inWx18-inD-3-4-in-Thick-c82p12982.html?gclid=CKO53NmQr8ACFStk7Aod3h0AJg

ty i don't mind bland because my cutting boards live in the cupboard

e: also i promise i will smash the glass one when i get home and roll around in the glass in shame

Lil Cunty

Bo-Pepper posted:

fried bees make a tasty protein packed addition to any salad!

:(