Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Spider

im gonna make my chicken balls in the coming week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spider

poverty goat posted:

My family does a v traditional southern Thanksgiving where everything has at least some turkey or fatback in it, but my sister is coming with all her kids and the girls are all vegetarians now. I'm pretty excited to try out Kenji's Vegetable Wellington on them. Looking forward to the crash course on mushrooms, and this will put mushroom gravy on the table so they can get their mashed potatoes and stuffing on. And they're not actually vegan, so I can use real butter and puff pastry. Watch me upstage my uncle's dry rear end turkey and wind up stuck doing this every year.

may your vengeance be swift and astringent as your uncle's turkey

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!