Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogcrash truther
What kind of restaurant do you work in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
That sounds amazing.

dogcrash truther
I'm seeing pork belly everywhere these days. What's up with pork belly.

dogcrash truther
keeping "pork belly" in mind as a possible rereg name

dogcrash truther
what's the best restaurant you have all ever eaten at?

dogcrash truther
or best meal, period

dogcrash truther
kinda fatty imo

dogcrash truther
:negative:

dogcrash truther
what';s the best way to make brussels sprouts

dogcrash truther

Bo-Pepper posted:

In the pot, on a doily, was a cigarette and a pack of matches.

This fuckin rules

dogcrash truther

Squirrel007 posted:

Can I treat this thread like Instagram and just post pictures of the food I eat, provided I use proper grammar and punctuation?

I would like to see food

dogcrash truther
I'm still a little unclear on what it looks like, so I could use some help in the form of pictures of it

dogcrash truther

Bo-Pepper posted:

Well poo poo if no one els is going to post pictures, I will. Or I will steal pictures to talk about a fun thing I did with a whole pig one time.

If you ever can, cook a whole pig. You can get your hands on a caja china box where you put the whole pig inside, close it off and put the hot coals on top. Leave that pig in there most of the day.

the first thought I had when I saw that was "it has wheels so I can steal it, and the pig"

dogcrash truther
I ate at one of the best restaurants in America tonight on somebody else's dime and it was so good I don't even understand food anymore

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

tell me more please

I am not eloquent enough to do justice to the meal but I got ASMR from like every dish to the point that about four courses in I started wondering if maybe I was having some sort of weird seizure or stroke instead. IT was like, okay, if you've ever listened to Thelonius Monk, sometimes he plays these chords that should be dissonant but aren't, like he's thinking about the music four dimensionally or something and he can hear a harmony that's beyond the notes, and that's what it was like, but with food, and also the way that the tastes unfolded was unreal, like each bite was being somehow organized as a sequence of tastes across my tongue and up my spine and directly into the pleasure center of my brain. ANd I lost track of time completely. i probably sound like a total douche right now

dogcrash truther

yum!

dogcrash truther

man that looks terrible

dogcrash truther

von Braun posted:

Seitan owns but i have never had the chance to try it

...how can you think something owns if youve never eaten it

dogcrash truther

alnilam posted:

Update: it was goddamn delicious

yeah? Whatd it taste like?

dogcrash truther
I had some primo chicken and waffles this morning, all. The waffles had this spicy butter on them.

dogcrash truther
This thread is learnding me things

dogcrash truther

Bo-Pepper posted:

i can't help but feel like no one even looks at this thread anymore

i deliberately let it gather a bunch of posts so I can gorge myself. you take good food pics, whiuch is difficult to do. those sausages look super tasty

dogcrash truther
be careful if you eat dry rice. it swells up in youre stomach

dogcrash truther

a ritard posted:

black usually isn't good, you want 7 shades lighter of brown.

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

has anyone here taken a one off cooking class?

yeah, now my rock is 20% more potent

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

im thinking about taking a "how to make croissants" class...

a good croissant is a thing of beauty

dogcrash truther
u think they jsut teach you to make the base croissant or do they teach you the chocolate mod

dogcrash truther

Rick posted:

Croissant donuts are the advanced course.

you have to take a level in croissants and a level in donuts to be able to select this feat

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

they do the chocolate one

that sounds awesome. chocllate croissant is my boy

dogcrash truther
*me lookin g at a choc croc* aeyyyuyyyyy myy boyyyyyyyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
beware amish friendship. its's never as simple as it seems