Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious

ive made a simple chicken thai curry and it turned out really well but thats it for me and fancyish asian meals, is there any good websites that have recipes but also videos showing how to do cook various dishes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

i have 5 honey garlic sausages, rice and hamburger buns, vegetables like beans and carrots or whatever, an onion and some cucumber what can i do with this i dont want chicken tonight

SIDS Vicious

i ended up making this with it its sliced sausages on a hamburger bun and sauted veggies and the last couple onion rings i had it was good i still have some sausages cooked up to throw in with some rice and peppers and stuff tomorrow, would it be okay with beef stock rice do you think?

SIDS Vicious

I'm making a roast chicken tonight I am using a countertop roasting pan my mom lent me and I cut up potatoes, onions, celery and red pepper, and I made some chicken stock with garlic and roasted red peppers in it it smells really good so far I'm very excited, I made a turkey in this roasting thing for Christmas and it turned out really well so I can't wait to eat this chicken. I will take pictures when it's done it looks gross and half cooked right now!

SIDS Vicious

Luvcow posted:

add carrots

I really wanted to and my carrots had gone bad when I went to take them out of the fridge I'm pretty sad about it but I'm making the best of what I've got.

SIDS Vicious

Here is the finished chicken and what not I moved it out of the big roaster into a easier to store dish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

that chicken looks good lol