Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poverty goat

I made soup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

I'm to understand y'all like sourdough rye.

hell yeah

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

Trip report:

It's pretty great, very, *very* soft with a crisp and chewy crust that gives up more sour the longer you chew. Would be even better toasted.
For the next one i'll switch the wheat and rye amounts, and maybe leave it in the fridge another 12-24 hours for the starter to feel even better about itself.
A- would recommend.

hell yeah

Bo-Pepper posted:

It's criminal how I haven't been posting in this thread. Since I moved I have access to a much nicer kitchen and have been doing a lot of fun cooking projects. I have a smoker now! Some things have been great and some need improvement.

Here's some pics of meat!

I haven't just cooked meat but seem that's all I've photographed.

nice meats

poverty goat

it's winter now apparently so yesterday i made chicken soup w/ stock i made the day before in my NEW 27qt pressure cooker

e: i grew the dill in a jar with science, here it is

poverty goat

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

27 quarts of pressure cooker?!?! that's like twice the size of my biggest baby boiler, and that's already a big pot!!

also post that dog, cute lookin dog

poverty goat