Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
My favorite thing to make is burgers and i have gotten really good at doing them but i feel like i need to learn how to make my own burger buns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
Rich in fiber and a bit dark but mostly just plain neutral bread, maybe like a tiny bit of edge by norwegian standards. Like mcd without the seeds on it and darker on the whole.

Probably like rye mixed with something else to make it a bit lighter

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
im loving rice noodles right now because they are easy to make and cheap as gently caress and taste nice with tons of stuff.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
whenever i cook with beer i always have the best success when using a beer with an actual taste aka not american lite beers

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

Bo-Pepper posted:

i've kind of wanted to go to one of those brooklyn hipster whole pig butchery classes

butchering is awesome, butchering a pig then making your own sausages from that pig is awesome

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
i just touched my butthole after eating sriracha drenched noodles

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
i touch my face with sriracha on them all the time but it doesnt burn for some reason.

----------------