Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Anyone here a social worker? I'm considering a career change and I feel like it would be a good fit. My wife and I have done a lot of work with foster kids over the last few years, and a decade of working for corporations has given me the skills to work around and within beauracracy. My old university has a degree that includes a specialization in child welfare, which is what I'd like to do.
Good idea, or run for the hills?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wasn't really planning on getting into it for the money, and someone has to deal with the dangerous people or those kids are just going to stay in those situations

Are there agencies for it or is it all government work? Canada, obviously, if that makes a difference

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That's excellent info,thank you

• Locked thread