Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Squirrel007 posted:

I got high score on asteroids in the MOMA and made my name rear end

I enjoyed that exhibit but really only played the growing old game which was more balanced IMO

it didn't have a high score table which is a powerful message

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

lol I always forget it isn't free cuz my friend has a corp sponsorship so we both get in free. it's like a ritual for us to spend an entire day there every time I visit cuz it's only 5 blocks from his apt

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

GEExCEE posted:

it still boggles my mind that people want to live in midtown manhattan

well he can walk to work. when I'm there I just go out during odd times like right before and after lunch breaks so it's like a mid-sized city with the number of people walking around. and his apt is facing the inside of the donut circle the building creates so I don't have to look at all the terrific clutter if people. but ya I wouldn't want to live there - Honolulu is the perfect city IMO esp cuz of the sea breeze

• Locked thread