Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo

Oh you're talking about video games well I guess they're all right. For kids. Welp nice talking to you I have to go empty the Pajatso :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

I once won 100 FIM from Pajatso and it was all in 1 FIM coins so I had to keep pulling my pants up when I walked home it was pretty ridiculous money isn't worth all that.

3D Megadoodoo

Machai posted:

lol if you don't buy a machine for like $400 and a game for $60 while paying $10 a month to beat the poo poo out of people from all over the world while sitting in front of your tv in only your underwear

#americandream

Why would I be wearing underwear :confused:

3D Megadoodoo

Machai posted:

for when the pizza guy comes

I'm an able-bodied adult I've never ordered in pizza. (Work doesn't count but I have to be clothed in the workplace :smith:)

3D Megadoodoo

wth posted:

please don't make fun of me i'm really in a vulnerable place right now

you're in a testicle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

wth time to come clean are you actually a sperm?

• Locked thread