Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

Air Julio posted:

Ummm, you don't get to be as good at games as I am with alcohol or drugs. The only highs I need are scores.

Pedantra posted:

if theres one thing i cant loving stand its noobs. the worst thing ever is when some complete noob pops in next to you at soul caliber or similar and you ahve to mop the floor with them and they're like "wow, you're good" and im like "lmao i know, and you suck really bad, i wish i could do some of the moves from the game on you in real life right now and send you into an epic juggle combo and utterly destroy your body for real" and then they call the cops or whatever, but its worth it cause it totally harshes a good gameflow to suddenly be playing against someone who just doesnt know poo poo about video games anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

i tend to gravitate towards the basketball shooting games nowadays. sure, i messed around on the cabinets back in my younger years looking for a good time, but im an adult now.

• Locked thread