Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DinosaurDavid

Froody
My half-brother is an old school Street Fighter player, used to rack up highscores in the arcades round his college which ended up being my hometown later. This past weekend he came down with his family for a visit. We took my Niece and Nephew to the bowling alley, and after the bowling we went to the arcade machines, and found there was still an old street fighter machine there. 'I used to be quite the pro on this' he said, and my nephew was entranced. Me and him stepped up, loaded it with coins and let her rip. We were both rusty with the stick, and he bested me in the first round with his staple Zangief. But then his age started to show. He's 12 years my senior, and just doesn't have the edge anymore. I hadokened him into submission with my Ken, beat him in the last two rounds convincingly, humiliating him infront of our entire family and his children. I threw the next game just to be nice, and we left before we could have a third. It was for the best. I dont think I had it in me to throw again just to let him save face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread