Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Am I to late to say....

Pooshited!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

(They will still finish in the top 4)

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Reminder that Milton Keynes Dons have more history than Chelsea.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

straight up brolic posted:

the problem with this formation is that there's no threat unless the wingbacks get way up the pitch and put pressure on the opposition, but you can't do that unless your players have confidence and trust the tactic. United's being driven by the fear of being scored on more than the thrill of scoring right now and have absolutely nothing happening in the middle of the park. Trash team.

Please source your quotes lmao

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Xabi posted:

It's because no one's stupid enough to buy garbage.

Last night was a good night. Unfortunately I didn't get to watch the match as I was busy having sex with my wife (three times).

That's alright. I had four wanks.

• Locked thread