Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

I was on call last night so missed the game. Woke up this morning and ahahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

not not luvd posted:

what are the chances of an arse stream

wiziwig is suggesting unibet might be streaming it

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Hoops posted:

Won't be live posting tonight I'm out to watch this film about gay miners

losing 4-0 to liverpool

quoting this for the police

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

i <3 sanchez

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

jozy did it on a cold Tuesday in stoke....

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

ffs

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

mickey mouse cup

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Wait there can't be penalties? This is loving bullshit that was the one good thing about the league cup

EDIT: now there can be

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I demand penos

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

*bangs fists on table*

Penos

Penos

Penos

Penos

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

They are loving poo poo. That wobbly faced oval office of a transvestite is an utter fraud of a manager

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

Bit harsh this.

Lenient if anything

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

pik_d posted:

no pens :(

EvilHawk posted:

Very disappointing.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Skrtel is one of the dirtiest players I've seen in the league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

He's also quite bad at football.

He's poo poo and in addition could easily get sent off every time I've seen him play.

• Locked thread