Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Pissflaps posted:

do they have to go in the same order?

From the I&G

quote:

Once all eligible players have taken a kick from the penalty mark, the same sequence does not have to be followed as in the first round of kicks

Don't know why a team would change the order though. Your best/most confident penalty takers go first, they should be the ones to go again as soon as they can. That said, I'd have loved it if one of the keepers stepped back up to take a second in a row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

That's not ideal

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Oh my goodness what are Fulham doing

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Albion, FFS

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

And here I was all ready to post about how Liverpool were the only team not to score.

Also this.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Someone post a gif of the send off tia

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

sassassin posted:

Hmm I see west brom lost

I'd do a lol but I'm still crying

It was not an ideal result

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Jose posted:

why does michael oliver still get big games he bottles every big decision

:iiam:

Maybe Clattenburg will start getting the big games again if Chelsea City goes well

• Locked thread