Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
One entire match has been played so far, with Derby beating Carlisle 2-0. There are a couple more matches today which should be fun.

Spare a thought for Colchester who are travelling to Charlton having not won in the League Cup for four years, and are on a run of something like 7-8 games without a win in any cup competition.

Also I had completely missed that Wimbledon are playing the fake Dons again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

There's 32 games on and the BBC can't even be bothered to do their half-arsed Red Button Final Score because there's no Prem teams involved, shameful.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Well that was a right pile of arse.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

HJB posted:

Spare a thought for Colchester who are travelling to Charlton having not won in the League Cup for four years, and are on a run of something like 7-8 games without a win in any cup competition.

EADT posted:

They have now failed to win any of their last eight cup games, across the three cup competitions, since an FA Cup first round success at Crewe in 2012.

It was actually 2011, but yeah, loose end tied up. To keep it relevant to this thread, that includes a recent league cup record of 0-3, 1-5 and now 0-4. Good stuff, cheers all.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Jesus, at least Moyes lost to teams that actually exist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Ravel posted:

For Van Gaal's system to work all he needs is like an outside back, a Bowski, a Jim Brown, a Leon Spinks, a miss Daisy, and the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever.

I read that as Jim Bowen and immediately agreed.

(outside back makes more sense than full back anyway, sshhh)

• Locked thread