Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

HBAhahahjfaf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

jonny pisspants haaha pooshited

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

loving LMAO

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

oh my god

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lmao the Laudrup no-look pass for the assist

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

kagawa, januzaj, welbeck, chicharito, de gea, evans its not like its a Man Utd side fielding the u17 team

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

jesus christ

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

this is so surreal

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

not not luvd posted:

I am genuinely speechless. The gf just came Into the room and said 'why are you sitting there watching the tv with your mouth wide open?' I couldn't say anything, just paralysed so I just pointed toward the score. She said ooooh sorry and walk back out and closed the door. She is going get it tonight, no holding back everything is fair game!!!

lmao

ninpo...

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

oh hey theres a match on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lol

• Locked thread