Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Franchise FC losing to MK Dons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I'm a big fan of MK Dons manager Karl Robinson

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I must have done something so wonderful in a past life to deserve this

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

wonderful stuff

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

We'll be dancing in the streets of Anyone But tonight

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

What a save

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

TelekineticBear! posted:

I loving love this!!! I love it!!

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

not not luvd posted:

this is one of my favourite goals of all time

I can't stop watching it luvd

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Leeds love a red card

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

lol at: Villa, Leeds, QPR

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

African AIDS cum posted:

Who do you support?

Portland Timbers and Apple Macc

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Leeds losing is for the best tbh it'll spur your Italian mentalist to fire that man he found in a car park and inexplicably made manager

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Frungy! posted:

Felt bad about this for a few seconds but then I remembered what happened to ManU yesterday and everything is good again.

This but about the Middle East

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Careful Newcastle you know you'll have to play in the Europa League if you win this thing

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

tarbrush posted:

Away at Bournemouth. Will absolutely take that.

They'll win imo Bournemouth are pretty good

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Someone post a half decent stream please I can't be arsed to find one

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

lol my stream has an American commentator KICK SAVE FROM TIBO CORTWAH

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

peanut- posted:

I like the way he says Gerrard

Rakosi posted:

i like how he pronounces haZARD. sounds like a power rangers baddie.

I also like both of these things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

angry armadillo posted:

Does this go on away goals or not

Away goals after extra time i.e. the only way to make a dumb rule worse

• Locked thread