Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psybro
May 12, 2002
lol United are now in this so early I had to bump the thread

Van Gaal has picked a hilarious side and somebody has the unenviable job of telling him MK Dons are actually full time.

I wish Smudge was still there, he knew a thing or two about horribly underpowered United cup line-ups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psybro
May 12, 2002
It's ok that United are being reduced to punting it by MK Dons using the simple measure of closing down the wingbacks/centre backs because no other opponents will be as smart as Karl 'Scouse James Corden' Robinson.

Pineapple Head and Giggsy have already filled an A4 notepad each and this Guardian column told me that van Gaal did something in the 90s once.

Psybro
May 12, 2002
This time last year David Moyes had already secured three more points, won the Community Shield and secured a bye to the Third Round in the League Cup.

Psybro
May 12, 2002
Can't believe it, United getting owned in their own backyard.

Psybro
May 12, 2002

Hegay posted:

kagawa, januzaj, welbeck, chicharito, de gea, evans its not like its a Man Utd side fielding the u17 team

How van Gaal has resisted the temptation to play De Gea at wing back is beyond me.

Psybro
May 12, 2002
Literally any goon could go to United, pick the team, smoke a fat doobie for two hours, replicate these exact results and then talk about needing at least three months because of "my methodsh" afterward.

Psybro
May 12, 2002
I wonder when the last time something like this happened?

quote:

Manchester United 0 York City 3 (Barnes 24 & 51 (pen),Barras 53).

Manchester United: Pilkington, Parker, Irwin, McGibbon, Pallister, P Neville (Cooke 46), Davies (Bruce 58), Beckham, Sharpe, McClair, Giggs.

Phwoar, the future's looking bright lads! James Wilson is gonna win it all and then go to Real.

Psybro
May 12, 2002

lol :suicide:

Psybro
May 12, 2002
In other news, Sheffield United beat West Ham on penalties in the Carlos Tevez Grudge Match and now get to take their place in the Premier League.

Psybro
May 12, 2002
If I hadn't bumped the thread I reckon we'd have got away with it and all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psybro
May 12, 2002
If I was a Leeds fan I'd be happier giving a chance to a complete unknown than spending a fortune on one of the many tried-and-tested failures of this world, your Phil Taylors and your Di Canios and your Megsons.

I'd also be a twat.

• Locked thread